3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi Everyone. I noticed from the start screen that you can play episode 1 and episode 2 however the XMAS special does not work. It triggers episode 1 gameplay.

Is everyone having the same issue.

Thank you
Regards

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
Hi Everyone. I noticed from the start screen that you can play episode 1 and episode 2 however the XMAS special does not work. It triggers episode 1 gameplay.

Is everyone having the same issue.

Thank you
Regards
Same here.
If you want to play the Xmas version, you should go to:

Reactions: JugarComica

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
After two good versions, the first version, and Christmas, now He is showing us the way of not making a game, too much weight, too much time to do absolutely nothing :mad::mad::mad:
I agree bro we ware waiting something god from this game after that god intro of game 3 month of waiting to update game was a total disapoint f that smart ass driver to steal mom considering to support this game but for now no.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
well i downloaded this game and played and deleted after that i'll try after more updates every one fucks every one
well said most of the things i wanted to say

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I'm not sure but I just downloaded the game from Mega, the game was just stuck in sort of a loop, a hole time in episode 1 only and a lot of errors appearings.
For being sure I took this time one of the mirror links, let see how that is. Anyone experienced same thing?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone experienced same thing?
Everyone experiencing the same thing. This turned out to be a very unstable version without a decent cut at its end which leaves you sandboxing between constant error messages more or less.

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
but i havent seen the ntr with the driver that everyone is talking about
There is none. What we have right now is 1 voyeur scene, where the fat guy gets a blowjob from the secretary. People are talking about how this update indicates NTR with the driver. The mother gets jealous of the secretary flirting with the driver (seemingly knowing that they date), telling the MC to take public transport to get more alone time with him and getting all flustered when he flirts with her. Right now, there is 0 NTR content just 1 voyeur scene. However with the way every other male character is introduced it is hard to think there won`t be any NTR.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
You know lads I slept on it and I'm kind of glad that the Dev/Writer? decided to come out early on just what kind of game it will most likely be early on, instead of trying to honeydick us into some bullshit where he subverted our expectations.
Probably going to wait for one more update, just to see if the game can be salvaged.
Lewdlab of Dreams of Desire tried pulling some shit like that, where you pick the wrong dress and your mom ends up sucking some dick, but he read the situation, listened to his audience, apologized and moved on to make one of the most successful /weg/ on Patreon, which just makes you realize and appreciate just how solid and driven the guy is.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Seriously lads. Stop arguing. Will start threadbanning from now until eternity.

No more arguing about incest, ntr, or whatever else. No more off-topic shit.

Take it to PM's. Keep it out of here. I, and many others, don't want it here.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes