3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I was expecting a bit more relevant choices, but then again, the second chapter seemed like a necessary introduction into the game.

PS: @Viatovic I'll assume that your patreon nickname isn't "viatovic", otherwise your behavior in both webpages would be erratic, to say the least.

Reactions: Viatovic

evoR

Mar 22, 2018
That's the hint and most people can assume that is almost NTR because the MC loves his mom and his mom are having affair with the driver. It causes anger for players, which is the same of NTR.
That's only speculation, nothing more. And it wouldn't even be an affair.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Let's just hope that the rest of the game's chapters will have a more friendly ending, it's not so polite for every NPC to ghost you on the second day. :FeelsBadMan::ForeverAlone:

Maybe if the mc bubblewrapped their whole desk cubicle during the first day, ghosting him would have been a more reasonable solution :FeelsGoodMan:.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Let's be real the driver and mom most likely are having an affair and the mom knows the driver fucks the girl at the desk job. This game is most likely gonna have NTR i would be surprised if she is not fucking the driver. For me this game may not be something i like for that reason and i'm not feeling the plot working for rich people i don't like rich people just look how many are pedo's i also don't like how the MC is treated so i'm not really feeling this game.
for me this game has become irrelevant , can`t say i`m looking forward to any updates from this game or any other game from Aorrta. The only + is how mom looks and the renders, every thing else is garbage

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This NTR hysteria ends NOW.
I deleted 30 comments because they went full retard over a hint by the player's mother that she is going alone to work with the chauffeur. And there's no sexual relationship between them.. sure there's sexual tension but that's because she's an attractive milf. She is not trying to make the MC jealous. She's trying to to live her own life after something happened to her husband.
I am also scouring the thread for the several off-topic posts and will be deleting those as well.
I second the other moderator's warnings and I will do 3 day thread bans for any NTR/Off-topic/"game is crap" comments. Oh and I won't notify you either. o_O

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
I deleted 30 comments because they went full retard over a hint by the player's mother that she is going alone to work with the chauffeur. And there's no sexual relationship between them.. sure there's sexual tension but that's because she's an attractive milf. She is not trying to make the MC jealous. She's trying to to live her own life after something happened to her husband.
I am also scouring the thread for the several off-topic posts and will be deleting those as well.
I second the other moderator's warnings and I will do 3 day thread bans for any NTR/Off-topic/"game is crap" comments. Oh and I won't notify you either. o_O
you guys are overreacting to this, what about freedom of speech ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
you guys are overreacting with this, what about freedom of speech ?
It's not about freedom of speech. It's about spamming, crying, screaming, whining, and yelling about content that IS NOT IN THE GAME.

Let me recap...
A gal makes a comment about getting chauffeured to work alone by a big-mouthed black guy. Now, the chauffeur likes to say he bangs everybody and she keeps telling him to shut up. If you're halfway intelligent, you can tell nothing's happened so far. In the next episode, anything could happen like the big mouth getting fired or him getting some sweet milf pussy. But it wasn't the MC's pussy in the first place, anyways. So what if he bangs her??

Let me re-re-recap here...
NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!! But people won't stop crying over it. And it hasn't happened!!
People... need... to... stop.. crying... about.. shit... that... IS NOT... in.. the.. game!

Final word.. Freedom of speech has got nothing to do with this. Growing up, getting a set, and becoming a real man does. Honestly, it isn't freedom of speech that's at stake here, it's freedom from listening to whiners who won't stop. Saying things like "Imma get NTR'd so I hate you dev and I won't download this" doesn't make you sound like a man. It makes you sound like a whiny bitch. I'm not sorry if I offend or hurt any feels. I'm a man and I can take it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Not trying to start stuff but my comment was about the game though saying it feels like it is gonna have it and i'll just wait to others play it. Hell i did not bash the creator or fans of that genre the game looks nice but the plot is not for me hope this comment is okay since i did not use the 3 letters most people hate. Again the game looks nice but the plot i'm not feeling it i may be wrong and might play it after others so i can see what it is like.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017

It's not about freedom of speech. It's about spamming, crying, screaming, whining, and yelling about content that IS NOT IN THE GAME.

Final word.. Freedom of speech has got nothing to do with this.
I understand what you`re saying and in some degree I agree, there have been to much talk about ntr , also I agree if you want to delete some posts , go right ahead ,actually you SHOULD do that , but i can`t agree with what you said in the bold quote ,it`s like saying stfu or you gonna get banned ! and it has everything to do with freedom of speech because you are trying to shut people down
Freedom of speech is a principle that supports the of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, , or sanction - wikipedia

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I see we're slightly off topic. How about using freedom of speech to stay on topic? We have rules in this forum and you have freedom of speech so long as you follow the rules.
This is universal- your freedom of speech is governed by the local rules. It's often your choice to stay or go.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I understand what you`re saying and in some degree I agree, there have been to much talk about ntr , also I agree if you want to delete some posts , go right ahead ,actually you SHOULD do that , but i can`t agree with what you said in the bold quote ,it`s like saying stfu or you gonna get banned ! and it has everything to do with freedom of speech because you are trying to shut people down
Freedom of speech is a principle that supports the of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, , or sanction - wikipedia
I completely agree with you on the general terms, but you and a lot of people don't understand that F95zone is not a democratic state. It is a private owned forum. So yep moderation has the right to decide if one topic is allowed or not for several reasons. But of course we are OT.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
is there a walkthrough? because i seem to stuck at day 2? in the morning i go to corridor and click at the door but it sends me back to day 1 afternoon with blowjob scene. if i skip the corridor peeking the game no longer progress. in short, i need help.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
is there a walkthrough? because i seem to stuck at day 2? in the morning i go to corridor and click at the door but it sends me back to day 1 afternoon with blowjob scene. if i skip the corridor peeking the game no longer progress. in short, i need help.
No you don't. Unfortunately thats all there is in this update. Just instead of an end of content sign you got that.

Reactions: ilozq

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Since my rant-summary was deleted I decided to write another one that is calmer and collected. If I break any rule again feel free to delete this comment as well and thread ban me if necessary.

However, I do feel like there is a need for a short summary of the content for people who don`t know what is going on with this and are just confused with conversation that is going on right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is all I got to say. I might revisit this game in a few updates, however only if certain apprehensions of mine won`t come true.

For all the people asking what you should do on day 2: nothing day 1 is all there is the game starts to bug out on day 2 because there is no content for it.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes