3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
I see we're slightly off topic. How about using freedom of speech to stay on topic? We have rules in this forum and you have freedom of speech so long as you follow the rules.
This is universal- your freedom of speech is governed by the local rules. It's often your choice to stay or go.
I agree, I got carried away a lil`
on topic: mom saying you should not go with her to work it could also mean she wants you to be more independent, if you think about it, coming every day with your mom to work, that would make you a mamma`s boy in the eyes of others and that would take away from your authority and respect of employees so we should not rule that out. And she did said at one point she wants you to lead the business in the future so I can see the logic in this . I mean how can you expect to seduce your mom if you can`t be a real man and you`re just a boy , you need to step up your game , "kill the boy john snow and let the man be born"

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
on topic: mom saying you should not go with her to work it could also mean she wants you to be more independent, if you think about it
And this moment, if i come to think about it, she may just want some alone time with her chauffeur without much fuss. I don't see why a mom wouldn't give a lift to her son when they are going to the same place unless she wanna do something that she wants to keep secret along the way.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
And this moment, if i come to think about it, she may just want some alone time with her chauffeur without much fuss. I don't see why a mom wouldn't give a lift to her son when they are going to the same place unless she wanna do something that she wants to keep secret along the way.
i did not said it`s like this or like that I`m just saying we should not rule that out yet... there are signs of ntr but until he releases the next update we can`t be 100% sure that`s all I`m saying

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i did not said it`s like this or like that I`m just saying we should not rule that out yet... there are signs of ntr but until he releases the next update we can`t be 100% sure that`s all I`m saying
Haha, i was just sharing my idea on the matter ;) Due to the nature of the game i feel like the reasons behind decisions are often lewd related :closedtongue: and less prosaic. If this would happen to be a case it would serve well as a nice incentive to step up and woo mom away from a potential "rival".
Same bug. Stuck on day 2
Thats the end of content for this version.

Ekzar

Feb 11, 2017
AORRTA THE FAMILY SECRET EP2 VERSION 0.1.2.1P is out on svscomics.com can any get a copy ta

New content will be available april 22.

Plans for the next version:

• Completion of the quest with keys from the Jordan cabinet.
  • Lot of events with mom.
  • New client.
  • New places on the map (gym, restaurant, etc.)
  • Development of the main plot.

Reactions: TNT3

EchoCrow

Jan 16, 2018
I don't really understand why people are hating on this so much. It's one of the best games out especially when it becomes more fleshed out with content. I'll be watching this game for a good while. The renders are gorgeous, there are loads of potential girls to fuck and the music is A1.

Reactions: Ekzar

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Quality of render are very god but after 3 month with such poor content in game dev lack of ideas on game first of all you are rich come with private jett then tomorrow you need to go with buss to work lol then is jordan who fuck all girls and teach them how to seduce man if that its not enough you need to ask jordan how to talk like gentleman and to teach you how to seduce girl and fuck them lol again at least was better to add hot babe to fill that role in short MC is like 18 years old who his behind scenes see other how do thing instead he must be the f king how rule in that company but leet see after 3 more month what he gone do.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Quality of render are very god but after 3 month with such poor content in game dev lack of ideas on game first of all you are rich come with private jett then tomorrow you need to go with buss to work lol then is jordan who fuck all girls and teach them how to seduce man if that its not enough you need to ask jordan how to talk like gentleman and to teach you how to seduce girl and fuck them lol again at least was better to add hot babe to fill that role in short MC is like 18 years old who his behind scenes see other how do thing instead he must be the f king how rule in that company but leet see after 3 more month what he gone do.
That is exactly what i meant when i said it was too messy.

Reactions: xhoni spica

HokutoNoKen

Nov 28, 2017
sorry guys, I will be rude but that my opinion after plaied this episode: IT'S A SHIT.

Eeven if the rendere and the quality is really good, honestly after all this time I was expecting for more. Could easily say that in this ep. there is NOTHING. no significant contents and honestly the storyline (for my opinion..) is going in the wrong direction. The main fact should be: this guy has a super sexy mom and it's intriguing to discover how he will eventually start a romance with her.... of course other related events are more than welcome ... but honestly don't understand the meaning of this episode.

Just one last thing: the company.
Honestly I think it's the biggest BULLSHIT ever seen.. come on... a super luxury "pick up accademy" company!?! really?... AMong the possible solutions @Aorrta you have chosen the most ridiculous one?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Win 0.1.2.1p -
Mac 0.1.2.1p -
Looks like he's growing steadily according to data. Next 2 versions will show his vision for sure.
is there any new content in this version of just a bugfix?

DouglasCosta

Mar 24, 2018
Yeah, if she want to get rid her son for more "private" time with the driver, at least buy for him a car. :ForeverAlone:

is there any new content in this version of just a bugfix?
Just bug fix

Reactions: rick87

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I think the main cause leading to all this is the dev doesn't know how to make a story. It is very unrealistic, confusing because of the events, the emotion expression, the conservation and lacking of ideas and logics. Until now ppl still don't know what is background of the story, which is the introduction. It seems like he copied ideas from various games and create a mess confusing his fans..

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
I think the main cause leading to all this is the dev doesn't know how to make a story. It is very unrealistic, confusing because of the events, the emotion expression, the conservation and lacking of ideas and logics. Until now ppl still don't know what is background of the story, which is the introduction. It seems like he copied ideas from various games and create a mess confusing his fans..
Honestly, I think he tries to fill the void that BB left. The way the Christmas episode and the first episode went had nothing to do with the most recent update. If you read the introduction in the OP it states that he is a college student. Instead he joins the family business now. Also, the complete 180 on the MCs personality irks me. In the first episode he was quite the womanizer, now instead he seems like your typical wimpy MC who can`t get pussy and gets his girlfriend stolen once she joins the game.

However, the game is way too short to tell right now. Maybe he does a bait and switch after the reaction to his update and returns to the vibe the first 2 updates gave.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Honestly, I think he tries to fill the void that BB left. The way the Christmas episode and the first episode went had nothing to do with the most recent update. If you read the introduction in the OP it states that he is a college student. Instead he joins the family business now. Also, the complete 180 on the MCs personality irks me. In the first episode he was quite the womanizer, now instead he seems like your typical wimpy MC who can`t get pussy and gets his girlfriend stolen once she joins the game.

However, the game is way too short to tell right now. Maybe he does a bait and switch after the reaction to his update and returns to the vibe the first 2 updates gave.
In his patreon, he stated that he made a mistake with the 1st episode that he let the story proceed too quickly (mom being naked and mc fucks 1 girl). He wants to fix that by introducing new chars, changing the MC's characteristic, making a distance between mom and mc, and other girls in company... I think that's the reason why he dropped the first 2nd episode and reworked it again with a extremely slow pace. Thus to extend the game's progress.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
It's not about freedom of speech. It's about spamming, crying, screaming, whining, and yelling about content that IS NOT IN THE GAME.
Final word.. Freedom of speech has got nothing to do with this. Growing up, getting a set, and becoming a real man does. Honestly, it isn't freedom of speech that's at stake here, it's freedom from listening to whiners who won't stop. Saying things like "Imma get NTR'd so I hate you dev and I won't download this" doesn't make you sound like a man. It makes you sound like a whiny bitch. I'm not sorry if I offend or hurt any feels. I'm a man and I can take it.
But it IS in the game and we were just commenting on the detour the dev took from from Ep1, your claim it's not in the game is just simply your opinion as we can clearly see it screams it whether it was meant to drive posts up on this thread to bump up it's standing or as a bait and switch and it's his vision of his project. Had the game been properly tagged I don't think it would have received this type of reaction as most of us would have simply avoided the update but as it stood we downloaded and were not happy we wasted the bandwidth and was simply discussing the the terrible release and it was many of us who expressed our dislike of it so it's not like it was a misunderstanding as we cannot all be wrong in our opinions if we see it the same way then it must be THAT way for those of us that see it that way. You may not understand why people of a certain race get offended over certain things that may not offend you but that does not mean that they are not offended. Deleting all of the comments was a huge over reaction in my opinion. If a dev is brave enough to put out such a release after drawing a particular audience then it should be expected especially after BB.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes