3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That went downhill fast, there's way too many guys for my taste now, specially one that Mom might have a crush. After playing the intro and Christmas special, I had high hopes for this, but now I'm pretty sure those guys are going to be on the way, like the IT guy already got a bj from the secretary.

I might not touch this game again since I don't like to share :p. Well, I guess I'll check back in an update or two if I can get rid of those guys, but I really dislike the direction the game went on episode 2, it was a completely 180 from the first where you were surrounded by gorgeous ladies by yourself.

EDIT: Okay, I just checked the patreon page and harem is included as genre and fetish, so what's the deal with the IT guy getting a bj then?

U

User_51567

Well...
That was pretty bad compared to the first installment. The office UI seems broken, the minigame just locked up on me when i got a match. The only action was some guy everyone hates getting bj. The chauffeur is probably banging your mom, you get told up front that pretty much every girl you're gonna meet has already been banged by this black office playboy. The fashion girl is offensively ugly. (Vicky) Pretty sure he altered the mom model, cause she just doesn't look as pretty.(maybe its the lighting or something) There are alotta guys introduced, which is kind of a bummer. These games are more fun without like 5 Ericks introduced on first day. It feels different, which isn't always good. Mother character felt cold towards MC, and overall the update was like a cold bucket of water in your lap.
On the plus side it only took the dev 4 months to kill his games momentum. Renders are still pretty, music is done well, but nothing feels fun really.No rollback or console, unren makes the game crash.
Thank you for your feedback :) .
This game was on my Watchlist and was actually looking forward to playing this game a couple version later.
But it seems that this game is(and going to be) NTR heavy, so thank you for your warning so that i don't actually run into that and ruins my mood ;) .

I really don't get it b.t.w, i mean WHY?...
I would bet money on it that 75% of the people who play incest themed games that they really don't wanna see NTR, so why not make it an optional thing.
Give the fans the choice/option if they want NTR or not ingame, everybody wins...
I would also bet money on the fact that a lot of Incest themed games that are failing on this website is because of NTR is not optional...Look at the active/populair Incest games, all of them have 0% NTR or an Option to turn it off.
Make it non-option in an incest game is shooting yourself in the foot.... Real stupid.

Personal opionion b.t.w... If you love it :) .. Good for you ;)

Again.. To bad... Was really looking forward to this game :( (Girls look beautiful :( )

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
This was a little... OOF
I was pretty impressed with the "first episode", but this felt terrible to play.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
he can roll it back I don't mind slowing the story but the drastic change in the mom an mc is really shitty,its like he had no story .you live with ur mom all that time just for her to be take the bus because I have things to do sometimes in the morning like whattt??I mean if u have something to do in the morning sure tell him to take the bus but every morning u come to work late an then leave early yeah nooo.there no second in command there as far as I can tell so who runs shit there.
Yeah, i said before his story is dumb.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
This update has really an unfinished feeling.

"Picture" transition seemed weird : IMO fade in/fade out would (even a quick one) would smooth it quit a bit.

But there is another problem IMO and it's a more structural problem: a lot of render/picture are almost completely useless. Better storyboarding would probably have save the developper some rendering time and made the experience more enjoyable.

Would have loved to have an end of content notice at the beginning of day 2.

It's not the worst tho, still interested in the game.

Reactions: fz

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Guy's maybe the MC can take the Private Jet to work every morning since he was such a baller previously.
When mom said bus, she probably meant the air bus

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Well - my only comment is, that after much pain and anguish getting a Mac version to work in the latest iteration (3 different DLs and tries through multiple versions of the Renpy SDK to compile a Mac version), that I still run into a buggy mess before I can even get through the Xmas extra and can't even get to the "new" content. I think it's time to cut my losses on this one. I will wait a few versions (if they happen) before trying again...too bad...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I would also bet money on the fact that a lot of Incest themed games that are failing on this website is because of NTR is not optional...Look at the active/populair Incest games, all of them have 0% NTR or an Option to turn it off.
Make it non-option in an incest game is shooting yourself in the foot.... Real stupid.
What titles are failing because of it? Didn't see even one that lost patrons with it but I've seen a lot that gained. As for popular games BB has it more or less unavoidable, DoD doesn't have it only because of a creepy setting so it's hidden behind fantastic themes, Babysitter has more patrons than many games in popular section.
I agree such things should be optional but people are over reacting a bit. Except for a bj nothing happened at this point. Game caught my attention so I'm waiting for next update to check out what's dev's vision for this game.

Jazzy8D

Nov 22, 2017
Question why is it there are no people after day 1? after i give my mom massage then poof the next morning no people around ^^ thanks...

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
What titles are failing because of it? Didn't see even one that lost patrons with it but I've seen a lot that gained. As for popular games BB has it more or less unavoidable, DoD doesn't have it only because of a creepy setting so it's hidden behind fantastic themes, Babysitter has more patrons than many games in popular section.
I agree such things should be optional but people are over reacting a bit. Except for a bj nothing happened at this point. Game caught my attention so I'm waiting for next update to check out what's dev's vision for this game.
He is losing patrons if u follow his patreon page u can see it, the problem here is not that incest and ntr but it is harem and the almost ntr in the game. Ppl put much expectation in him when he did good with the art and harem tag, however ppl now feel betrayed by ntr hints and every girl is being fucked.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Question why is it there are no people after day 1? after i give my mom massage then poof the next morning no people around ^^ thanks...
Because thats the dev's way telling you its end of content time.

Reactions: Jazzy8D

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
The assumptions about the sexual relationship between Mrs. Hicks and Glen look strange. Ellen has a suspicious affair with Jerry, Glenn has an romance with her. If Glenn has an affair with Mrs. Hicks, then this is a story of Mexican melodrama, not a game.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Win 0.1.2.1p -
Mac 0.1.2.1p -
Looks like he's growing steadily according to data. Next 2 versions will show his vision for sure.
What’s the difference in .1 compared to 0?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes