3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

TDCerb

Feb 13, 2018
Disappointed with this I though there might be some more content.

The renders are great but the dialogue is a bore.... having to go through all options when talking to someone is really frustrating. I don't want to have to ask everyone if they have a boyfriend feels rather childish when you don't even know the characters.

This is essentially a massive introduction with no meaningful decisions or choices to make.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Win 0.1.2.1p -
Mac 0.1.2.1p -
Looks like he's growing steadily according to data. Next 2 versions will show his vision for sure.
Thank you brother!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is there any NTR in this game? There isn't any NTR tag.
Because there is none. Some people blew their fears out of proportions and that turned into something of a minor hysteria. Thats it. No NTR.
Indeed. Some of my posts deleted too. And i'm not even comment about NTR.
Probably you took part in an off-topic covenversation and your posts ended up in the dustbin along with many other posts.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yep. Between several mods, close to 70-80 posts were purged for off-topic discussion, fighting, baiting, trolling, and going into complete hysterics about something that IS NOT IN THE GAME.
Keep going and I'll go on another purge.
AFAIK, it's bugfixes. I haven't gotten to replay it yet. Been busy sniffing posts.

Reactions: fz

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
NTR discussion arised after ending of day one, mainly toilet blowjob scene. Yet, there is no ntr couse that character is not our gf, sis, mom etc. Just act of peeping by us, peeping toms. For now I go for three characters, mom, gf and sis. Mom story is hinting on that mom is sleeping with our driver. That is second concern for NTR. Yet it was not stated to be in content of the game, so it might be just a rumour. Especially after dev is jumping from idea to idea, worries arise but not definitive answers. Good that he changed resolution etc. Minimised how big of a file his game is. Shame that after ending content, he did not show that in any way. Couse only bugs await on us in day 2..

Reactions: fz
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes