3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Pls, stop with the Ntr Bait.... there's NO NTR on this game.

View attachment 81930
I don't bait or do anything similar, we talked about the ntr hints which maybe lead to something in the future or maybe not, it is merely discussing the development of the game. When i just woke up and ntr tag was there, about 10 hours ago. You should have read or seen what i saw before cmt.

Reactions: pappypop

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Ran into several bugs with this for the Mac version with scenes missing entirely and unable to progress pass it cause of it

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Guys, This conversation is pointless. A mod has already said there's no NTR, So why keep bringing it up. Pointless. Also, No one can really know where the game is going tbf, as it's so small and from Intro to Ep 2 he's took a massive UTurn, So imo, The future of this game is unknow. Maybe he will pull it back, Maybe he won't.

As for the post aboutwhy the Xmas, Intro and Ep2 are together, Probably to make the file look big to entice people to download it. As if it was Ep2 on its own, it'd probs be around 200-400MBs as there's literally 10mins of content. Once youve been to sleep and ended day 1, that's it.

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
if he removes them, nothing remains
it is useless to have the other game parts as they really have nothing to do with the Ep2, he wants people to download and enjoy his game but yet he just adds useless bulk to the zip file making it look like he has content when he really doesn't.look at how DMD was done each Ep in its own zip not wasting download times or hard-drive space having multiple copies of the same files. it useless and unnecessary and unprofessional to force this on the community when there are other options to fet the other 2 finished EPs. and yes i know there is no content yet in Ep2 but I am sure there will be at one point but if he wants people to view it he is going to have to remove the other 2 eps to make the file manageable for download.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
it is useless to have the other game parts as they really have nothing to do with the Ep2, he wants people to download and enjoy his game but yet he just adds useless bulk to the zip file making it look like he has content when he really doesn't.look at how DMD was done each Ep in its own zip not wasting download times or hard-drive space having multiple copies of the same files. it useless and unnecessary and unprofessional to force this on the community when there are other options to fet the other 2 finished EPs. and yes i know there is no content yet in Ep2 but I am sure there will be at one point but if he wants people to view it he is going to have to remove the other 2 eps to make the file manageable for download.
All 3 "games" are part of the same launcher, it's probably not going to change.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Always same thing ntr or no stop this the main point is with that god intro he made and with so god renders in game and with that f hot milf he made such poor content in this 3 month and the funny thing is some who is a patron of aorta he asked after he made that god intro in episode 2 was almost nothing to enjoy the game aorta respond he rushed thing in intro of the game and make a mistake.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
So I 've tried to use unren.bat ver 6 ,standard for renpy games, but that caused the game script to fail me at the beginning
with multiple errors concerning duplicate lines in the script.
Looks like I need new version because of @Aorrta innovative scripting in RenPy :)

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
So I 've tried to use unren.bat ver 6 ,standard for renpy games, but that caused the game script to fail me at the beginning
with multiple errors concerning duplicate lines in the script.
Looks like I need new version because of @Aorrta innovative scripting in RenPy :)
Redownload the game and just click the .exe that comes with the file. Shouldn't have any errors that way. Otherwise this whole thread would be filled with "The game doesn't work"

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can't get v1.2.0b to run. I deleted the christmas special crap and then try loading the exe. again and it recreates the shit i delete.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
can't get v1.2.0b to run. I deleted the christmas special crap and then try loading the exe. again and it keeps popping back up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because it's all in the same file, That has to be included. Just boot up the game with the .exe. when you get to the main menu, Intro, Christmas Special and Ep2 will be the options available.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Doesn't get that far. That pops up immediately as soon as I run the EXE says quite a bit of things are defined twice which won't let me run the game. Also guess I didn't clarify enough but you also didn't read what the errors were. I tried to run the game without deleting stuff, then the game gives me that error. Then I delete stuff and it gives me the error again and recreates the files I deleted.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Doesn't get that far. That pops up immediately as soon as I run the EXE says quite a bit of things are defined twice which won't let me run the game. Also guess I didn't clarify enough but you also didn't read what the errors were. I tried to run the game without deleting stuff, then the game gives me that error. Then I delete stuff and it gives me the error again and recreates the files I deleted.
I've got those errors only after running unrenpy.bat on the game folder.
When I run the"clean" version then it's ok

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes