3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Schadowwalker

Mar 27, 2018
Oh, what's this? in the plane there was so much good material then the x-mas special that was not very good and then the rest of the was so bad underground the first thing you will notice is the mom wants to make the bitch of the driver because the ellen fucks and mom is jealous ....

and then you learn that the black guy (what a surprise a black guy) fucks all the girls in the company employees and customers and initially treated mom their son friendly so just normal and then when she tells her son that he should be self-employed and therefore must watch as he comes to the arbet (makes synonymous totally makes sense of it is also independent omg) she has changed by 180 degrees and reacts to him like a block of ice

only so that she has free path with the driver and then the salaried have zero before the mc although he is her boss is best example is jerry in the office of the mc purely comes in although he says "get out jerry" that does not matter and sits down and gives the mc HER BOSS instructions what e WTF

has the boss is the runner of those ??? and then he goes begging him to tell the staff what and end of the game because you really get scared of what the next update brings

oh and that game has a harem day harem of what with which girls ?? with the out of the office and mom ?? who spend their past and current time like whores and let each cock in their holes one wants (but not the mc)

and with which one should make a haem? So if I'm hungry then I do not go and eat the leftovers from the plates left the others because they did not want the more is disgusting why not even girls or a mom who does

not act like that can not be climbed by anyone who asks her and then they say yes without anything

Icy

Dec 31, 2016
Welp, the art is fucking great and part 1 transitions is awesome, after I've just tried to grab ma dick, it JUST ended..

Schadowwalker

Mar 27, 2018
MMMMMF......so ridiculous the game becomes more and more ridiculous and miserable
And what comes next? 20-30 M and 1F ??? or more?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
But..but...but if I just make up random numbers about patreon incomes in hopes of showing what a shitty dev certain dev is not realizing it takes all of 10 seconds to look up, people might believe me!!!!!

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Nowhere did I say he is a shitty dev or anything. I thought he was at 2k by now.
My bad

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I've been shaking my head so much I'm getting whiplash. There's trolls popping up on here and we're doing what we can to keep it from constantly de-railing. The only smart and "woke" responses on here are the rebuttals to the troll posts like "Where did you get that picture from?", "Can you post a screenshot?", "I've played the game and nowhere did it mention..", etc.
I replayed it again this morning really quickly with the new version and it just bug-fixes mostly with showing you where it's ended.
My thoughts are that this game needs a steadier and clearer hand when it comes to the storyboard because it seems nearly rudderless in direction because the MC has to bounce from one person to another and it can be disorienting to have to deal with several plots involving more than 5 NPCs where they all impact the player's trajectory. I get the sense that progressing the MC's story can get messy because there's connections within connections, scheming, and obvious underhanded tactics going on with the NPCs. With that pointed out, this needs more precise writing mainly in regards to the mc's story and more precisely with the interactions with the NPC employees. I get the sense that Aorrta bit off more than he can chew at this point with the storylines. And it's obvious that this needs tighter programming chops before the next release. Get the storyboard slimmed down, get the writing tightened and that'll help the programmer focus on a more stable release. Hopefully with those done, Aorrta can focus more on keeping the render qualities high because it's not needed to crank out several hundred pictures all at one chapter.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes