3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
WTF is this!?!?!?!? A 0.00000001 Alpha!?!?!? I mean... If You play from the intro You might like it, but If You are like me, who played it "by update", you'll be utterly dissapointed. It goes from very good and promissing (plane intro) to a bad tease (Christmas episode) and, with episode two, to just bulls..t! All I get is an intro to the characters. Which, by the way, are terrible and clichee. We have a semi-lesbian-semi-weird one-eyed asian chick, a semi-chubby (probably) virgin chick, an ashen haired semi-younger version of Ellen (the TV host) and a whoreish secretary who probably fucks everyone. As for the males, we have a guy whom everyone forgets he is there, a pervert blackmailing IT guy and a generic black dude with (no doubt) a huge dick who fucks everyone. Probably even your mom, just for "filling the monthly report" i guess. Oh, and also the driver bangs your mom... And he also bangs the slutty secretary... And the secretary gives head to the IT guy. As for the mom... You know that one time You saw here panties? Well, in this "update" You don't... Oh, and did I mention that the "banging" parts I've talked about before are just hinted in dialogue, except for the "semi-blowjob" scene with the IT guy and the secretary? This is not an update, this is a joke, and a really really bad one to... And for the cherry in top: do You remember those promises on the devs patreon Page? The one with "sex scenes 5 out of 7"? Well... There are NONE! I REPEAT, NONE!

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I've been shaking my head so much I'm getting whiplash. There's trolls popping up on here and we're doing what we can to keep it from constantly de-railing. The only smart and "woke" responses on here are the rebuttals to the troll posts like "Where did you get that picture from?", "Can you post a screenshot?", "I've played the game and nowhere did it mention..", etc.
I replayed it again this morning really quickly with the new version and it just bug-fixes mostly with showing you where it's ended.
My thoughts are that this game needs a steadier and clearer hand when it comes to the storyboard because it seems nearly rudderless in direction because the MC has to bounce from one person to another and it can be disorienting to have to deal with several plots involving more than 5 NPCs where they all impact the player's trajectory. I get the sense that progressing the MC's story can get messy because there's connections within connections, scheming, and obvious underhanded tactics going on with the NPCs. With that pointed out, this needs more precise writing mainly in regards to the mc's story and more precisely with the interactions with the NPC employees. I get the sense that Aorrta bit off more than he can chew at this point with the storylines. And it's obvious that this needs tighter programming chops before the next release. Get the storyboard slimmed down, get the writing tightened and that'll help the programmer focus on a more stable release. Hopefully with those done, Aorrta can focus more on keeping the render qualities high because it's not needed to crank out several hundred pictures all at one chapter.
Nicely put

None of us want this project to fail. It's intro is one of the bests that i've played.
What is bugging everyone is the inconsistency in the storyline and how the mc became a sidekick from a womanizer.

I hope he sorts out everything on the next update and does enough to make everyone be hopeful again

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
mmm. Good quality, but so little content.

The "Intro" is short but has a nice selection of erotic routes to make it worth it.

The holiday special is broken and unplayable unfortunately.

"Episode two" has a really nice setup and the plot has me intrigued, but really the lack of content and the frequency of updates means I have little hope of this going anywhere any time soon...

I would love to be wrong. More please!

Reactions: fz
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes