3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
WOW, Aorta just raised the bar in VN adult games with this. Amazing graphic design with really good intro animations etc... Classy work and I have not even mentioned the game play yet.

Love the 60's design/color arrangements he's using.

Reactions: fz

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The renders aint very special (many games here as good renders as this), but if you don`t mind waiting updates 6 months witch last 5 mins. thats all right. And by the way MUCH better animations.

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
Yeah, I come in on the 2nd day. Go up to my office and run the program. Only let's me choose 2 things, then they stay there and don't turn over while the counter ticks down and then I don't earn anything. Also no one else around and no evident way to proceed from there.
There is no Day 2. Content ends when you go to sleep on Day 1. You can continue, but there is nothing but bugs and void.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
There is no Day 2. Content ends when you go to sleep on Day 1. You can continue, but there is nothing but bugs and void.
I think this has been said at least 40 times now, Sigh. Wish people would just read back instead of everyone repeating the same thing, Lmao.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
WOW, Aorta just raised the bar in VN adult games with this. Amazing graphic design with really good intro animations etc... Classy work and I have not even mentioned the game play yet.

Love the 60's design/color arrangements he's using.
Compare to what ? I think you haven played any other games. Check DepraveAwekenings and then say that this game "raise bars", HAH. This game haven got any action animation if i remember correctly, so there are several better rendered, animaited games. Allso DA has quit unique story imo. You should compare a little more!!!!!!!! And this devs update schedule is unbelievable (not a complement).

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
This shit from the project, administrators should lock, at least for now. About 60 pages contain a negative attitude and comments about all this. It's been almost half a year since it came out intro1, and we all concluded that the game has potentials. Since then, nothing has been done and from the universe it is seen that there is no serious intention.

$ 1000 in some countries is a serious money, and we here allow individuals to use us. $ 1,000 for about 50 pictures for 2-3 months. There's really nothing to argue about.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Now I really want this to end up a Jacob's Ladder situation where the plane actually crashed and the whole game going forward was a fever dream on MC's deathbed.
More like Groundhog Day, only every time you try to move to a different room you see the same fat guy getting sucked off in the toilet.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
This shit from the project, administrators should lock, at least for now. About 60 pages contain a negative attitude and comments about all this. It's been almost half a year since it came out intro1, and we all concluded that the game has potentials. Since then, nothing has been done and from the universe it is seen that there is no serious intention.

$ 1000 in some countries is a serious money, and we here allow individuals to use us. $ 1,000 for about 50 pictures for 2-3 months. There's really nothing to argue about.
For sure. It surprises me that the Dev is still willing to take money for his 6month gap and a 5minutes of extra content. Me, personally, would freeze the Patreon pledges so they dont get charged if I was going to take a gap that big between uploads.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Hmmmm... [throws hat into ring]

So this update introduces the main game mechanics, introduces the main game environment (maps), then introduces the characters and it's not the introduction? Why bother with a Christmas episode when he was so far behind on actually producing the beginning of the game? There is literally nothing to do so far apart from read and instead of saying something like "that's all for this episode" it lets you continue onto day 2 where the game is broken, with no characters, events, only placeholder locations and literally no help.

I seriously think the dev is in a little over his head and is being overly ambitious. It's like ep1 and the special were teasers and Patreon bait and this newest episode was the actual start of the game but it's not even been finished properly, as if he ran out of time and just rushed it out.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hmmmm... [throws hat into ring]

So this update introduces the main game mechanics, introduces the main game environment (maps), then introduces the characters and it's not the introduction? Why bother with a Christmas episode when he was so far behind on actually producing the beginning of the game? There is literally nothing to do so far apart from read and instead of saying something like "that's all for this episode" it lets you continue onto day 2 where the game is broken, with no characters, events, only placeholder locations and literally no help.

I seriously think the dev is in a little over his head and is being overly ambitious. It's like ep1 and the special were teasers and Patreon bait and this newest episode was the actual start of the game but it's not even been finished properly, as if he ran out of time and just rushed it out.
i agree the christmas special is broken he missed an entire folder that it needs so he definitely rushed it

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Now I really want this to end up a Jacob's Ladder situation where the plane actually crashed and the whole game going forward was a fever dream on MC's deathbed.
Nah, more like LOST, the tv series.

Cool_boy2

Mar 29, 2018
the intro was good
it was filled with scenes u would expect of a game like this
but damn is the 2nd part is annoying to me
its filled with useless stuff. i dont wanna read boring shit for 30+ mins straight without any h-scenes

Reactions: madnus
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes