3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Five5

Mar 19, 2018
In Christmas special, after the stage with an overturned furniture: -"Splendid", I have that error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'afterpantry_and_table'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "christmas_special/pantry/pantry.rpyc", line 20, in script
File "C:\Users\XX\Desktop\TheSecret-0121p-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\XX\Desktop\TheSecret-0121p-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
TheSecret 0.1.2.1p
Sat Mar 31 01:46:52 2018
[/code]

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
In Christmas special, after the stage with an overturned furniture: -"Splendid", I have that error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "christmas_special/pantry/pantry.rpyc", line 20, in script
File "C:\Users\XX\Desktop\TheSecret-0121p-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\XX\Desktop\TheSecret-0121p-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
TheSecret 0.1.2.1p
Sat Mar 31 01:46:52 2018
[/code]
Christmas special is broken someone should put that in the op a lot of comments are just the same thing

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Why do you say that? It's not even remotely true. .
I just checked his patreon page and he earn now 675$/month.
His peak was something like 1200$/month

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I just checked his patreon page and he earn now 675$/month.
His peak was something like 1200$/month
You're right, there is a pretty big difference between the graphtreon numbers and the numbers on the patreon page. If his numbers yesterday were 277 patrons / 969$/month and today they are 275 patrons / 675$/month, then there are some big time patrons that ditched him. But you did say he lost nearly half his patrons, and he's peaked around 300 (according to graphtreon), so that's not so bad. His earnings have suffered hard though.

Schadowwalker

Mar 27, 2018
Holy shit, he lost half of his patrons...
Well, no wonder after what he has offered us with what he update or episode 2 calls something miserable and miserable deserves nothing else you just have to look at what's going on in the new version especially with mom and the other girls Mc is a miserable loser to his employees say what he has to do but is not a miracle in this mom that nobody takes seriously

Reactions: Paranoid_android

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
You're right, there is a pretty big difference between the graphtreon numbers and the numbers on the patreon page. If his numbers yesterday were 277 patrons / 969$/month and today they are 275 patrons / 675$/month, then there are some big time patrons that ditched him. But you did say he lost nearly half his patrons, and he's peaked around 300 (according to graphtreon), so that's not so bad. His earnings have suffered hard though.
i recall that i checked his Patreon about 10 days ago and back then it was above $1100/month

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Since it looks like the number of patrons didn't drop that much, I imagine a bunch of pledgers just dropped their pledge from $20 to $5, after the latest release they probably didn't feel like it was worth the big pledge, but still wanted to follow the project.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
While it's sad that he lost so much of his earnings, he brought this upon himself.
Shitty communication with his patrons, no content worth talking about since the intro and a story that is really uncompelling so far just doesn't attract new people or keeps the existing ones interested.
He should've known that NTR isn't especially popular with the average audience of incest games (think Eric of BB) and doing a 180 with the MC's character development was the worst decision he could've made. He should fire his storyteller or hire one if he did this all himself.

I really hope he gets his shit together asap, there's still hope for this game, we're not far into it and he can still fix it.

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
psst

everyone loses a huge chunk of income on the first of each month due to fraud accounts getting deleted

kst loses about 1k every first of month
true but if you check his income started to go downhill since the 24

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I don't see the problem in that graphic.
There is an unexpected rise just before the first update... and there's an equal fall.
Right now, after the monthly fall that every game suffers, he's still making 200 bucks more than the month before.

So, this narrative you all want to use to make him submit to whatever changes you want... save it.

Reactions: N7 and UncleVT

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is an unexpected rise just before the first update... and there's an equal fall.
Right now, after the monthly fall that every game suffers, he's still making 200 bucks more than the month before.

So, this narrative you all want to use to make him submit to whatever changes you want... save it.
Do you not admit, that this newest upload is ground release, witch has taken 3 months.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Do you not admit, that this newest upload is ground release, witch has taken 3 months.
I think what he's saying is every Game Dev on Patreon takes a fall in Patreons at the end/beginning of the month due to scam accounts. But, despite it "looking" like he's losing Patreons. He's still turned an extra $200 profit, compared to the previous month. Despite the game being disappointing.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LOL funny comment...

Ive played/playing, DMD, BB, DepravedAwakening, Dreams of Desire Timestamp, Man of the House, Melody, Life with Mary ( one of my fav) , My Cute Cousin, Jessie etc.... trust me ive played them all. It's also not about animations as this can get boring also seeing as a lot of devs are trying to incorporate it. Well place camera angles and lighting and correct wording can do wonders. Have a look at Dreams of Desire. Their DOV, lighting and camera angles are awesome.

I am only speaking of the design layout of the game. Pls re read my comment.

Alas, suppose each to his own.

Compare to what ? I think you haven played any other games. Check DepraveAwekenings and then say that this game "raise bars", HAH. This game haven got any action animation if i remember correctly, so there are several better rendered, animaited games. Allso DA has quit unique story imo. You should compare a little more!!!!!!!! And this devs update schedule is unbelievable (not a complement).

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
@Aorrta ... I have faith with your game. To hell with negative comment which basically just asking their own fetish. The "RESET" is a right call and I can imagine yours will be in the top game list in the future. But, before it can be happening, my opinion that this game need another major re-design/super-enhance of it's gameplay system. I'm not talking about the VN & Graphic, but the UI, Mapping & Game mechanic.

You have to do this before able to move on with story content update. This is critical which is do or die matter. Because this game main story is scouting for high class consorts ... to depict it with "match card" gameplay is borderless stupidity. Take your time, if your Patron leave you now is a small casualties for a better game design, since this happen at earlier development. The Patron will comeback or more will come in the future if you re-design the major game mechanic.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand
D

Deleted member 377868

I am stuck in the scene after Akita asking to go on a dinner

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018

normal fall eh?... yeah, sure

no title.jpg

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes