3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

daydream06

Nov 30, 2017
When playing the chrismast special mode i get errors.
At the beginning if i choose to hug her i get an error when im in front of the table.
If i choose complimenting i get an error when spying on her at the bathroom.
Can you help me?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
This guy and the feet!

Also, for any aspiring game devs out there who plan on using Daz assets, you can recolor the walls of Fashions R' Us so it doesn't look idential. If you are extra ambitious, you can even create your own design by editing the surface asset.
upload_2018-4-7_15-12-9.png
Seems like voodoo but anyone can do it!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Someone should tell @Aorrta that he should separate his games. The Christmas Special, the Intro and 1.2 aren't really related. They should be split into separate files so we don't have one ginormous download. Plus, then we can run the Christmas Special without the errors we have in the current 1.2 conglomeration.

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys, AORRTA here.

First of all, I want to thank you all for staying with us.

A new, updated version of the Second Episode is already in the works, and I'd like to share with you what to expect from it.

What's new?

It's nice, when the game looks good. It's even nicer when the story is good too.

But none of this matters if the gameplay's not there.

The new version will give you an opportunity to have an online chat with female strangers.

This is necessary to train your communication skills, which will be helpful when working with future clients.

Seven beautiful girls for all tastes.

Each has her own scenario, has her own approach.

Every time you answer correctly or ask a correct question, you will be rewarded with girls showing you something you might enjoy.

Our hero lives in a big, bustling city. And now, this city isn't just a part of a background seen through the windows of your office.

You'll easily be able to find places to visit: a cafe, a cinema, a gym, a fashion boutique (and many more to come.)

We are actively working on developing and polishing storylines for the main characters.

Thanks for sticking with us!

Expect the new version in late April.

P.S. Patrons will receive pleasant bonuses, such as additional content.

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
This should now be a new game or continuation of the existing one? Where is all the previous appointment?

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
you can polish a turd but in the end... unless he dumps the extra un needed EPs and sticks to the story i will not even tempt to download it

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes