3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I hope he re-design the game mechanic design. He start ambitious ... to see the play mechanic is so shitty, that just make me mad. Story resetting or whatever you guys said, it's better happen now than later.

Bigdaddykane

Nov 28, 2017
I'm having problems with the christmas episode. It keeps saying this, every time I enter the dining room.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'afterpantry_and_table'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "christmas_special/pantry/pantry.rpyc", line 20, in script
  File "C:\Users\Kameron Sylvester\Desktop\DIRECTORY\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Kameron Sylvester\Desktop\DIRECTORY\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'afterpantry_and_table'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
TheSecret 0.1.2.1p
Sat Apr 14 16:25:31 2018

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Does your company have two or more cards in the second frame of a computer mini game? That's all it takes to make money, but it's not going to work and it's just a matter of time. What am I supposed to do?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I was suggesting to you, that stop playing, but you figured that out, good for you. x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Carlo S

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
AN ALTERNATE SOLUTION !!!!!!! STOP PLAYING THAT POS. Only good was ep.1 (promising), then the rest is grap!!!!!!!

Reactions: Hadgar

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Highlights my point.
You're right in saying that Episode 1 was the best. Technically, the Dev was unknown. So, he had all the leisure/time to deliver something awesome. Since then, it's been only deceptions. I think he, himself, underestimated the amount of work/efforts/time needed to deliver regular updates.

On a side note, NTR seems to have a promising future in this game. I don't want to start a useless debate about this, but if it turns out to be the case, I'll drop it. Milfy City just made this one totally has-been.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes