3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
can somebody post walkthrough... i suck at normal play hahaha
I can't believe that walkthrough requests keep pouring in for this game. Well, alright, while on the plane you should give a foot massage to mom, but don't overdo it and follow the woman into the toilet. Now there, ther are a few options. Get a blowjob, fuck her or if you are smooth you can use her butt. The trick that you really should try and rape her too because oddly enough it leads to a suprisingly cool scene (what i mean is that you should make a save before getting into the toilet). Thats it. The rest of the game.. forget the rest of the game for now.

Reactions: yankee77

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Hey man, I just downloaded game but I couldnt play special edition because every choose led me to rollback errors, i havent got a chance to look Episode 2 yet. Is it happening only in me?

Mar 6, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'afterpantry_and_table'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "christmas_special/pantry/pantry.rpyc", line 20, in script
File "H:\The Family Secret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "H:\The Family Secret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'afterpantry_and_table'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
TheSecret 0.1.2.1p
Thu Apr 19 17:17:57 2018

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Is this game worth?? I mean last time it was a demo and everyone saw the big size of the game and didn't read the description and ended up being in a non-intentional troll, is it worth enough now??? any sex scene??

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is this game worth?? I mean last time it was a demo, is it worth enough now??? any sex scene??
Sadly, no. Stick with the intro the rest is still very lackluster and has no kinky scenes with the MC.

adad1

Sep 8, 2017
I thought the setup was very good in episode 2 actually. Way too much of for a lewd game, yeah. But I enjoyed it. Looking forward to ep. 3

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Gotta ask because I havent checked this game in months. Is the "second part" still unfinished and fucking terrible?

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes, but he posted an announcement since then and today is still long and updates usually come around the end of the day. IF they come. He is kinda already notorious of postponing updates. But lets give him the whole day at least.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes