3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Such a shame.. He have talent.. But apparently not the good attitude.. How someone would continously support him if he dissapoint over and over. Unless someone rich who don't care about few bucks each month for nothing ofc :)

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
View attachment 49558

Hello there, I’m I’m the developer of the game Family Secret. This is a Visual Novel about a young man who, together with his mother, moves to another city. A new college, a new home, a new life. And new stories.
Updated: 3 / 24 / 2018
Developer/Publisher: and his
Censorship: No
Version: Ep2 v0.1.2.1p
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Windows: - - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 49559 View attachment 49560 View attachment 49561 View attachment 49562 View attachment 49563 View attachment 49564
such a scumbag! this shitty developer will never change. disrespectful, lazy and shitty as an asshole. better he go do something else instead of developing games. selling peanuts for example x'D

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
such a scumbag! this shitty developer will never change. disrespectful, lazy and shitty as an asshole. better he go do something else instead of developing games. selling peanuts for example x'D
Peanuts you would buy from him would go to someone else first or have to share them with someone else

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I just think the rush to judgement is silly, having been here for a minute. I've seen folks like wootch or impure or akabur or even boner, who disappear altogether, or they put out content so slowly you maybe see an update twice a year if you are lucky. This dev is not very good at keeping folks in the know, which is about the only thing I can surmise so far. If it's a little late no biggie, he has a quality product at least.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Aren't people being a little dramatic? I mean the game was updated less than a month ago
If you see devs update history; First episode, late 2017 Oct. or Mar.(Dam good, promising), Christmas episode, before christmas 2017 (Not playable, for me at leas) and then Episode 2, uploaded 24.3.2018 so that last episode took almost 4 months and what you get ? Trivial update with no action, stupid plot and about 10 mins. of game play. PATHETIC !!!!!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've seen folks like wootch or impure or akabur or even boner, who disappear altogether, or they put out content so slowly you maybe see an update twice a year if you are lucky.
..which makes this a poor example as i'd say those are cases of extreme fans who are hopefully don't represent the majority. Some people do seem to live off well from their fromer glory and abuse their reputation. But thats just my opinion.
This dev is not very good at keeping folks in the know, which is about the only thing I can surmise so far. If it's a little late no biggie, he has a quality product at least.
..but does he now. You find his product a quality one? And i'd say there is a huge difference when an established, somewhat idolized developer who presented quality products already starts neglecting PR... and when a brand new one starts acting like as the former. Like i said earlier, this little project and dev has a certain history already since the end of last year when he appeared.

Some people overreact this? Yes. Has Aorrta delivered something that would serve as a solid foundation of trust toward him, in the past? No. Quite the opposite. So its one thing if someone who proved himself already starts slacking.. and when someone who hasn't proved himself at all takes people for a fool right from the beginning. I don't like either but this latter is notably more infuriating judging by the type of comments this project got.

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
I just think the rush to judgement is silly, having been here for a minute. I've seen folks like wootch or impure or akabur or even boner, who disappear altogether, or they put out content so slowly you maybe see an update twice a year if you are lucky. This dev is not very good at keeping folks in the know, which is about the only thing I can surmise so far. If it's a little late no biggie, he has a quality product at least.
His product is comics, not a game. It isn't problem waiting and supporting a quality product, is this one really quality and why? We all waiting for 4th episode and 3rd new story!? You have right on yourself opinion, but please don't be :RarePepe:

zeeshan

Sep 5, 2017
I suggest, that you READ this thread before asking stupid questions. Dont take it personally, you aint the only one.

You should watch your tongue mate. asking a question is never something stupid if being asked politely. You don’t need to be a bitch if you don’t want to answer.

Reactions: Pedro121

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry mate, so you take it personally after all. Well, IF you had read this thread (my previous posts and OTHERS), you had be notised aswers to your quostion ( had been answered about "hundreds" times). Yeah, asking a question aint stupid, asking STUPID guestions is stupid.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes