3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes. I've deleted mine already for quite some time. But if i remember correctly you'll start on the plane which is ep1. Tell me if you don't.

Reactions: Carlo S
Y

YWU

that 1 hint from the reception ruined entire game but MAYBE developer took ntr route to get mom as per patreon policy or they must have changed the MC to a new recruit or a child of an old friend Like DC SS & leave the rest to LEWD patcher, but the game look like lot of potential in the start or it was just bait i am not sure hope it doesn't get abandoned just want to see how they will come back in next update.

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
dev should abide to seek/accept help to potential writers and contributors to his game success, rather than "putting his head on vise" just so he could deliver a not-so-great update which tends to lose his followers
(Raising hand..Me! let me add some story it might do good to your game!!!)

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
Only if he wants his game to be more successful, but maybe he's ok with it if 98% of the people don't like the game x'D
Yeah, still its a waste not to see this game's potential, coz it started great then just went into downward path, like what happen to BB, dev asked followers to have voted/possible future storyline then ends game opposite of what could've been a great game

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Ok so now i'm confused. What is 1.2.2 then? So next update going to be late sure, but why the version number change then?
Don't be confused, because I think even the Dev is confused as well, what to do...here's the question :p:p:p
Only if he wants his game to be more successful, but maybe he's ok with it if 98% of the people don't like the game x'D
Only 98%, please include me x'Dx'Dx'D

Yeah, still its a waste not to see this game's potential, coz it started great then just went into downward path, like what happen to BB, dev asked followers to have voted/possible future storyline then ends game opposite of what could've been a great game
I agree, it's really a pity, a game that started great in every way, now doesn't even have a story to show :confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: Emmanuelle

anonymous666

Apr 23, 2018
Just started this game was enjoying it so far but when mc woke up for his first day at work
i couldn't find the mother in their home or the workplace wich was also all empty during all the 3 phases of the day
& if i try to use the app on the pc at work it also freezes & i gotta quit the app or wait out the timer
any ideas what i can do to fix this?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes