3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

zeeshan

Sep 5, 2017
i asked it because everywhere i found 22 April and i am not a fool to read all 100 pages for a date when I expect there are some sensible people out there who might have a petreon account and also like to help with an update.

R

RWaites

The Secret: Episode 2 v.0.1.2.2
Apr 25 at 10:13pm
Hello, guys.
We're going to be a bit late with the release of the new version.
Here's the list of what we've already finished:
-Mary's, Lola's, Glen's, Vicki's and Ellen's events.

-"The first client" event.
-Jordan's office keys Quest.
-A mini game where you chat with female strangers.
We've yet to prepare and polish some random encounters with Jerry, Shannon and Jordan and a couple of events in the cafe, the gym and the yoga and spa centers.

Sherry will come back in this version and will have her own, unique events.

You can unsubscribe from Patreon for this month and then return when the new version is released.

As always, it will be available at our website, but the Patreon version will have several additional events with Mary, flight attendant Madison and Anna Hanson, your seatmate on the plane.

Thank you for your continuous support, we're happy that you're still with us!
AORRTA Team.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Do i have to play, or is that it ?????? ;):confounded::tiredface: And the moust important question: Can i play ????

badass

Jul 24, 2017
That's a lot things left to do. Not sure a bit late is a proper way to announce the update :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ok so now i'm confused. What is 1.2.2 then? So next update going to be late sure, but why the version number change then?

Legilimens

Jan 12, 2018
So next piece of content will be next month?
Maybe, at least five months after the first release, there will be something to play little..

Reactions: Carlo S
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes