3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Sexoman

Apr 21, 2018
Am I the only one who has trouble loading the Christmas Special? The game starts back at the plane again... seems like episode 1 and the Xmas special are the same...

zomaera

Dec 1, 2017
when i play xmas story the game has been stopped and that message came out to me
is that a bug or what

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'afterpantry_and_table'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "christmas_special/pantry/pantry.rpyc", line 20, in script
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'afterpantry_and_table'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
TheSecret 0.1.2.1p
Tue May 01 15:22:26 2018

Jan 17, 2018
Still nothing? I'm wondering what is happening with all the games... No Dual Family, no The Family Secret, no Milfy City, no Craving Curses. Why all the developers are so lazy?

zomaera

Dec 1, 2017
and this message also
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'christmas_special/images/bathroom/locked/bathroom_locked_map_to_livingroom_1.png'>:
  File "game/christmas_special/bathroom/locked/locked.rpy", line 13, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 279, in callScreen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'christmas_special/images/bathroom/locked/bathroom_locked_map_to_livingroom_1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "christmas_special/bathroom/locked/locked.rpyc", line 13, in script
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/christmas_special/bathroom/locked/locked.rpy", line 13, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 279, in callScreen
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3098, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2038, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 639, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 715, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\3 anime\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.1p-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'christmas_special/images/bathroom/locked/bathroom_locked_map_to_livingroom_1.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
TheSecret 0.1.2.1p
Tue May 01 15:33:19 2018

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Still nothing? I'm wondering what is happening with all the games... No Dual Family, no The Family Secret, no Milfy City, no Craving Curses. Why all the developers are so lazy?
Dude that shit takes time and you are talking about single digit teams not some companies with assloads of people, are you serious rn ?

Reactions: UncleVT

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I am a player, and been a long time, and it's the first game I've seen with so many players disappointed with almost everything, the only thing everyone agrees on is the main characters, Mom and Son, and nothing more, it's really a shame with a game that had great potential :FeelsBadMan:

fallen59

Sep 2, 2017
Are there CG files? I downloaded game but it always gives an error. What should i do?
I think download link or game files crashed.

Nityananda

Apr 27, 2018
As days pass by Aorrta's money is decreasing day-by-day. When he posted that the update will be delayed his money on patreon was around 800$ with 300+ supporters, but now (as of 2nd May, 2018) he's having 662$ with 217 supporters. If he doesn't release the new update soon then he'll go broke and "The Family Secret" will be dead.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The game is not bad, although incomplete (I played only 1st chapter). But I think that 1,6GB for a simple "JPGs+code" game is really too much. It should be max 400-500MB. I mean, it's not a real 3D video-game, it's just simple choices and images. Browsing the folders renpy it looks very bloated. Why many "adult" games are so fat is a mystery to me.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You will be suprised, when you play the Chrism.ep or the 2 ep. You said, you just played the 1 ep.(the aeroplain) right ?? Btw, it`s prologue. Did you downloaded Ep2 0.1.2.1p, witch contains all episodes (ep1, Chrismas and ep2). Good luck for the other episodes.

asspaladin

May 2, 2018
As days pass by Aorrta's money is decreasing day-by-day. When he posted that the update will be delayed his money on patreon was around 800$ with 300+ supporters, but now (as of 2nd May, 2018) he's having 662$ with 217 supporters. If he doesn't release the new update soon then he'll go broke and "The Family Secret" will be dead.
Please no i love the thicc mom in this one ! :test2:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
You will be suprised, when you play the Chrism.ep or the 2 ep. You said, you just played the 1 ep.(the aeroplain) right ?? Btw, it`s prologue. Did you downloaded Ep2 0.1.2.1p, witch contains all episodes (ep1, Chrismas and ep2). Good luck for the other episodes.
I played the previous version with Ep1 and Christmas, still too big for what it was. I downloaded this new version but still have to play it. I remind you that till few years ago there were real video games that occupied a single CD-Rom. These games we are playing are more simpler, just text choices and static images.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes