3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
This game, without looking too deeply into it, looks really nice. Animations are pretty good and the renders are sweet. It's just a shame that it's also somehow such a buggy mess. I'll keep my eye on it still, probably.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
This game, without looking too deeply into it, looks really nice. Animations are pretty good and the renders are sweet. It's just a shame that it's also somehow such a buggy mess. I'll keep my eye on it still, probably.
Don't get your hopes up, there's a chance this game has already been abandoned and Aorrta is just scamming his remaining patrons until the very last drop.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Don't get your hopes up, there's a chance this game has already been abandoned and Aorrta is just scamming his remaining patrons until the very last drop.
How is pay per release a scam? If he doesn't release an update, supporters don't pay. This is an adult site and forum, yet I find it hard to believe adults are this... well no need for insults.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How is pay per release a scam? If he doesn't release an update, supporters don't pay. This is an adult site and forum, yet I find it hard to believe adults are this... well no need for insults.
Yeah sometimes I'm also stupefied at how condescending and contemptuous some adults can react to minor disagreements but yeah that's how it is I guess.

Pay per release can very well be a scam if the releases only consist of very basic improvements or minimal new content. At the very least Aorrta seems to be rather unconcerned about his Patrons and doesn't seem to especially care to keep them informed. I find such behavior rather shady and highly questionable but that's just me.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Says was available Apr 25 any patrons on here? Anyone play it? Anything new to do?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not sure, but since it's just a x.x.x.Y update I'd guess that it was just a bugfix.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Do you mean next version (Ep3), heavens knows. If current update speed continues, probably sometime at summer. LOL

Reactions: saolo996
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes