3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Another 3 weeks without a message.Maybe in a parallel universe,this game could get a better outcome...:FeelsBadMan:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

News from him? Any patron willing to share with us pls?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017

News from him? Any patron willing to share with us pls?
I just saw the message, here is what he says.

Aortta:
"Hello everybody!
The new version of the game will be released later this month.
This month I turned off the payments."

Nothing more, no explanation for the moment...

MikeM1995

Mar 26, 2018
Couldn't just make somebody a new game with the mother model ? She's by far the hottest milf character that i've ever seen.

Reactions: Hemuly

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Couldn't just make somebody a new game with the mother model ? She's by far the hottest milf character that i've ever seen.
Easier said than done. But I admire your enthusiasm and I have to agree she's one of the best Milf models introduced.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
That won't be possible I reckon. Aorrta's skills as an artist are only rivaled by the absolute best in the genre. Being good at rendering just won't cut it, you'd need someone with similar skills as Dr. Sin or ICSTOR for example and they're not easy to find to say the least.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
That won't be possible I reckon. Aorrta's skills as an artist are only rivaled by the absolute best in the genre. Being good at rendering just won't cut it, you'd need someone with similar skills as Dr. Sin or ICSTOR for example and they're not easy to find to say the least.
Dr. Sin? What's his game? Wanna try it :)

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes