3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
or just any thread where dev keeps delaying release date or just doesnt say a word for months.
i actually had forgotten about this one. games with good renders made with renpy are popping out practically every day, so its not that huge of a loss if this one bites the dust

Reactions: Hyped

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
no update today and all hope is lost, gave him a chance after that awfull last update, but now its enough!

devixex

Feb 20, 2018
christmas special walkthrough anyone? i get no sex scene with mom in the special episode. it is either her in a bikini or she kisses and backs away.

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
I am a player, and been a long time, and it's the first game I've seen with so many players disappointed with almost everything, the only thing everyone agrees on is the main characters, Mom and Son, and nothing more, it's really a shame with a game that had great potential :FeelsBadMan:
I was going to ask if this game is good, but I saw what you said and I already gave up, thank you. :kissingheart:

Dolner

May 9, 2017
Lol, Aorrtas patreon just got taken down. If there was ever an update planned, we'll now have to wait even longer for the incest to get patched out.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
At this point everybody already lost hope anyway. The game has been pretty much abandoned a long time ago, it just wasn't official yet.

Reactions: KiGa

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
For what though? There was neither drugs, mind control, incest or something similar as far as I remember.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
For what though? There was neither drugs, mind control, incest or something similar as far as I remember.
There was almost nothing at all:coldsweat:x'D
That's why it sounds weird is page is under review... Violating what?
Lol

wanderingb

Nov 14, 2017
Maybe we'll get lucky and the source files will be released and someone else (or the community) can take over.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Wait I haven't played this game in a while but i clearly remember Incest being a massive part of the game with the mother. So why are people confused that his page is under review. I even saw a post of someone saying there was no incest in the game XD
If to give a massage to your mother is considered as incest then everything else is, even some cheek kissing.
There was no sex whit her either in the prologue than in the 1st chapter, better... There is no sex at all in the 1st chapter, so I wonder where Patreon saw incest.
Is it just a process to intentions?

I think nothing changes in this case, given the game seems pretty dead, but in general it's worrying.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes