3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
I honestly think the game got flagged by patreon because it had Family in the name (LOL). But yeah just lose all hope for the game cuz it's DEAD.

Reactions: Hyped

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
I'm guessing he reported himself to Patreon. This project is dead and we won't hear from him again. Though we'll be able to find out if he launches another project under a different name.

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Family secret is totally about incest,so it's nearly impossible for Patreon to let it go.But they can release the game on their own website
just like DMD.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
If patreon is so bad, why has no one created an alternative?
Because it's not as easy as you think and even if you had the means to create something you also need a matching reputation and people who'll give you a chance.

Family secret is totally about incest,so it's nearly impossible for Patreon to let it go.
Sure, but so far nothing even remotely incesty has happened.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It was obviously reported. School, Love & Cousins was reported and suspended (for incest) when they introduced NTR, Forgotten Paradise is just being suspended and weird enough it has strong NTR path and this one is hated by many diehard incest fans for the very same reason. With all these incest games around I would say it's rather unlikely for it to be coincidence. Someone was just immature and couldn't stop himself from reporting dev he doesn't like.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
It was obviously reported. School, Love & Cousins was reported and suspended (for incest) when they introduced NTR, Forgotten Paradise is just being suspended and weird enough it has strong NTR path and this one is hated by many diehard incest fans for the very same reason. With all these incest games around I would say it's rather unlikely for it to be coincidence. Someone was just immature and couldn't stop himself from reporting dev he doesn't like.
since there's no incest yet in the game, there's no reason for patreon to do what they did. I tink the dev himself reported his own game to get rid of it. since the begining he shown too much lack of seriousness and respect towards supporters. he lied several times and he was unable to keep his words regarding release dates. and finally he got this magical idea to report himself and get definitely rid of that heavy problem. shame on you Aorrta!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
So you want to tell us subliminally that this game was reported by a diehard incest lover?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Its 4chan going on a mass reporting spree for the lolz, and since Patreon doesn't actually check game content until after they suspend a page....yeah.

Note how about a dozen games got suspended at the exact same time.

Reactions: saolo996

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I'm guessing he reported himself to Patreon. This project is dead and we won't hear from him again. Though we'll be able to find out if he launches another project under a different name.
the dev has his game but almost even given the death shock when you look at what has offered us with the last update that was doc his bottomless insolence mom turns himself into a dirty cheap whore and can be fucked by the driver fuck the girls in the office all are naturloich black guy fucked by the guy blackmailt and fucks the girls and no one takes the mc synonymous only in approach seriously as a boss in the company

best example of it guy the mc says that should disappear and not come to the office of mc and what does he do? He just comes in and sits down in the chair and gives the mc / boss instructions he has to do and the mc stupid useless miserable and totally failing as he is obeyed the orders because you want to get that idiots of mc times with a baseball bat Mind beating no wonder who even the dirty whore from the mom makes

him cold and certainly also the other men in the office will fuck after this crap are but like most of his financiers gone and rightly so! the first thing that happened in the plane was just fantastic the weinachts special was pretty bad but then it was really downhill with the game

Lika

Jun 3, 2017

He changed the site and added a timer. And the game will be released in 12 days.
But of course, we will not believe in it xD

Reactions: Hadgar
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes