3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Tsano

Apr 16, 2018
Well the flow of the game was exciting, tge same time so short. Hope the next update has a long story

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Well my top 1 is Dreams of Desire's mom, second is the milfy city's mom and this would be the 3rd but haven't seen her in action. I would say other mom's that is in sub-par is in the sins of the father, dual family, The Tyrant this is solely based on my appetite.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Well my top 1 is Dreams of Desire's mom, second is the milfy city's mom and this would be the 3rd but haven't seen her in action. I would say other mom's that is in sub-par is in the sins of the father, dual family, The Tyrant this is solely based on my appetite.
Especially Dual Family. No disrespect to it's Fans though it's their preference. I just think she looks like a Drug addicted hooker with 8 kids. But yeah Aorrta's Mom Model is above some of the competition.

Reactions: Tams-Senpai

HappyRussian

Nov 22, 2017
It's already 31st of may and the update isn't out yet. But the post on patreon says it should be out this month. The month is almost over...

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
It's already 31st of may and the update isn't out yet. But the post on patreon says it should be out this month. The month is almost over...
Don't panic, the dev does not respect anything, especially not the dates, I suggest you do not wait for anything.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i wonder why i always got crash ? and can't get through in then ext day ?
The game ends after the first day. Kinda stupid from the dev to include the possibility to get to the second day, but yeah that's how it is.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
this game feels like it was abandoned or something...if it is... darn
good animations and visuals.... a little bit too short... i hope it won't be on snail pace. if it continues to be updated.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes