3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I just say, read this thread and check his update schedule. Ep1 came out Nov. 2017, then christ. episode and Ep2 at 24.3.2018. Figure out yourself !!!!
Yeah i know but i dont understand why his patron has ver 0.1.2.2 and thread just has ver 0.1.2.1.So i asked when we have ver 0.1.2.2 on this thread.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah i know but i dont understand why his patron has ver 0.1.2.2 and thread just has ver 0.1.2.1.So i asked when we have ver 0.1.2.2 on this thread.
Version 0.1.2.2 is just a bug fix so nobody cares about it. Wait for episode 3 and be prepared to wait a lot.

Reactions: Carlo S

rb1

Feb 20, 2018
How to access the latest version ? I am stuck in the room after giving mom the massage.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How to access the latest version ? I am stuck in the room after giving mom the massage.
There's a Google Maps like icon next to your inventory icon at the top, click on that and you will be able to move out of the room.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
This game, confuses me, I think it looks great, very good, the character seems to have a distinct design (unless they are just store bought and I never noticed them in another game before), it seems to have a great presentation, everything looks good, yet, it feels like it would be better if this guy was working with another team, the plot does not seem to be there, neither the way the content seems to have been handled, maybe he has a really slow PC, or just poor work ethics, but alas there is something that is just not clicking.

Reactions: Ennoch

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
This game, confuses me, I think it looks great, very good, the character seems to have a distinct design (unless they are just store bought and I never noticed them in another game before), it seems to have a great presentation, everything looks good, yet, it feels like it would be better if this guy was working with another team, the plot does not seem to be there, neither the way the content seems to have been handled, maybe he has a really slow PC, or just poor work ethics, but alas there is something that is just not clicking.
He's clearly a gifted artist who is only rivaled by Dr Sin, ICSTOR and such but he sucks at story-telling, game development, public relations and project management and thus his game is basically a golden shiny turd.

It'll take a lot to turn this one around but it is still possible since we merely reached episode 2.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What "more " there is, except cliking ??? No deasent plot, no action, no nothing !! And about the PC thing, it must be having a crank, witch dev rolls over to keep it working. My thoughts only !!!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Second episode and only one in game day.....and it took dev almost 4 months to add next to nothing content....is dev trying to milk the patrons of their money or something??? No pun intended.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
it is really a pity that he is a completely unreliable guy, his renderings are beautiful especially "the mom", if he plays it on a par with Mrs Turner (dream of desire), Linda (Milfy city)

my hope is that someone take these renderings and make another game

(Sorry my english )

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Let's let cooler heads prevail. Let's give him a few more updates who knows maybe he'll give us an in a single update worth 15 or 20 days? Hopefully though.

Reactions: saolo996
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes