3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As I said,...........you will be suprised !!!!!!! And about a game (over 1.6 GB). UNBELIEVABLE .

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
As days pass by Aorrta's money is decreasing day-by-day. When he posted that the update will be delayed his money on patreon was around 800$ with 300+ supporters, but now (as of 2nd May, 2018) he's having 662$ with 217 supporters. If he doesn't release the new update soon then he'll go broke and "The Family Secret" will be dead.
Wish the guy would have dropped some info on how long it took him to the the "Prologue" Prologue on the Airplane, then we would atleast have some sort of estimate on the coming updates, to me it almost seems like he made a bunch of images for a comic and then decided to port them to an engine and make a game out of it, once it picked up and gained some traction and fans he decided to go with this game concept. Thats probably why Episode 1 and Episode 2 feel like almost completely different games with total change of tone

Nityananda

Apr 27, 2018
Please no i love the thicc mom in this one ! :test2:
Ikr! But lurking on his patreon page and reading comments on his posts, Aorrta said he want to take things slow :'( and he made a mistake by showing mom naked in the prologue. I don't know when will the MC fuck her but I'm afraid until that happens I'll just give up on this game. I really feel sorry for this game being ruined like this.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry for asking, but do you realy need it ???? :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Someone please tell Aorrta that the only reason this is alive is because of mom and no one else.
I actually like the chubby woman with pigtails a lot more, but we probably wont see a scene with either in the next few years.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I actually like the chubby woman with pigtails a lot more, but we probably wont see a scene with either in the next few years.
Same - want to see Shannon show some skin. Hopefully this will get back on track. The mom is hot too though.

Reactions: Samga

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Has anyone else tried to donate to him on Patreon but it says you're blocked for some reason? It's weird I never met the guy or anything but I'm not allowed to post on his post or PM him on patreon. the only person I have ever had this problem with.

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Hey guys do you have a walkthrough of this game
Part 1: No perfect way. If you want to see everything you have to try almost everything. There are 3 sex scenes in total. The Video Chat with Sherry also has 2 or 3 different Variations.
Christmas Special: Crashes before anything happens for me
Part 2: No action yet anyway. Just try every Option you have, you can't really do anything wrong

Reactions: Frex967
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes