3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The intro is.
The main game doesn't have any content worth talking about.
1.Something GB for almost nothing? dude
Both are right, and with the game that had a lot of potential for be another great game, but sadly, my hope with this game is the same as smoke, vanished :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
mmmh too bad i'll try it maybe i like it maybe i don't ^^ gotta try first though
If this game remakes the story, with a good way, and increase scenes that may catch our attention, it might be worth trying, but with caution :confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: Marcel5001

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Rule #1: Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not; This includes trolling, belittling, etc.

Just a few reminders in no particular order of importance:
  • Using abusive language towards other members is not OK, even if "they started it" in your opinion.
  • When someone starts an argument, please use the report button. The longer it takes for someone to report it, the worse the argument gets, which leads to warnings, thread bans, etc.
  • Bottom line: If you want to be a dick to other people, go do it on the chans where they don't give a shit. It's against the rules here.
Be nice and have fun. :)

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I for one have enjoyed the game so far, but not without noticing some story elements that might play out a way I don't want to. So I hope that my concerns don't come to fruition. But that's me.

DJenser

May 8, 2018
Considering that we've already seen episode 2 and v1.2.2 of the game, I guess he'll just release it again without incest and under the new name "The secret".
Well, that would explain why it's not being released on Father's Day.

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
Both are right, and with the game that had a lot of potential for be another great game, but sadly, my hope with this game is the same as smoke, vanished :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If this game remakes the story, with a good way, and increase scenes that may catch our attention, it might be worth trying, but with caution :confused::confused::confused:
Thanks, man, for the warning, I believe in your word, if the game change, let me know.

Reactions: Carlo S

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
wait is that the son masturbating ? and i dont know how the dev is counting but i have to admit that 2000 pics for the update sounds pretty nice. you know what, i talked shit about aorta but there is this tiiiiiny possibility that he might turn over the project and actually make it decent. probably gonna laugh at this comment when i actually play the new version but oh well, a man can dream lol

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Oh my god is this really happening? Is Aorrta really going to deliver for the first time since the intro? The abysmal episode 2 obviously does not count.

The game is still at the very beginning, so it wouldn't be too hard to turn this one around, even though he lost a lot of credibility and supporters in the last couple months. Let's see now if he can really commit to his game and live up to his potential.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Well let's see...
I think it's better to keep my hopes low, so the potential disappointment will not be so painful.
And when he delivers what we all hope for...Well let's see ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems we'll finally be able to get a decent update. Still, I got a strange feeling when I looked at this pic. Why do I feel NTR vibes (not a fan of NTR, but I have no problems with guys who likes it) ? :/

Reactions: KiGa

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
It seems we'll finally be able to get a decent update. Still, I got a strange feeling when I looked at this pic. Why do I feel NTR vibes (not a fan of NTR, but I have no problems with guys who likes it) ? :/
Lol, yeah i think thats the big question, whose cock is this?

Reactions: Kakato

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Then it's still no NTR, but I can't really imagine that it's some mom/son action, at least I didn't feel anything going on in the last update that could indicate such a thing happen all of a sudden.

Reactions: KiGa and Kakato

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
is weird to ask why are people being so anxious/salty/annoyed over this game i mean this game has almost reached wootch status and its really easily forgotten since there are so many good incest games even those with good renders and decent story that came out since this game came out

this game had a Christmas episode which was great but after that it took i think 3 or so months for a next version which then the creator revamped everything and now it takes longer for another version which resulted in the creator losing alot of supporters on pateron

i legit have no idea why this game has 114 pages to it it must be due to people white knighting or complaining about a easily forgotten game or NTR debates in a game that doesnt have NTR tag pretty sure the best thing for people to do is to let the game die and play something else instead of flipping out over it

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
is weird to ask why are people being so anxious/salty/annoyed over this game i mean this game has almost reached wootch status and its really easily forgotten since there are so many good incest games even those with good renders and decent story that came out since this game came out
Most probably, it's because of the renders and how he delivered the unveiling of the game. I mean you have to admit the models he did is actually superb.

And on another note. I don't really mind any genre be it NTR or Incest, as long as it's not 2 guys banging each other or other super weird shit like... literally shit and piss. :pokerFace:

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes