3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys someone know if i am doing something wrong?
I am try to play the ep2 v0.1.2.1 all from the scratch so to remember the intere story and start well in the new update.
But... i am missing something? How i full screen the game? The only thing i can do is to click on the windows to just resize the window. But the game do not go completly in full screen. Can somoene help me?

Edit lol i just understand why i cant go in full screen. XD I have open the v0.1.2.0 not the 0.1.2.1 XD Now there is no problem.

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
Just saw a description from this game on Patreon that i think is recent:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the people should be aware of this because it turned out to be a different thing from what was shown on the first version and was almost confirmed in the second, and knowing this will stop certain discussions.

It turned out to be something i don't like so i will leave this thread, enjoy the good renders. ;)

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
nose if it has very little content but at the beginning when they get off the plane they get on the car they go they finish me there is no chapter

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wow had forgotten this game existed, it had an amazing start with the airplane scene with the girl cheating on her boyfriend and the stewardess, however the main draw was the mom, if incest is removed the game is no longer interesting to me... I'll just keep the intro and ignore further development especailly if what others have said is true about the ep2 part where the mom went from strong powerful business tycoon, to "cock-hungry slut" that bangs people beneath her.

I do have a question though, I remember when this game came out there was another game from Aorrta on this site, same characters and everything, it was like a Xmas episode for this game, but its not there anymore, what happened to it ? And does anyone have it that they can share if its gone ?

ForHentai

Mar 6, 2018
I'm a little confused; I've been watching the countdown on aorrta-games.com and it was supposed to hit 0 earlier today, but I just checked and it went up to 5 hrs, and then -1 days... What is going on? When is the new version being released?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Guys, just give it up. This dev has proved us he wasn't trustworthy a lot of times in the past. Arguing about the late release won't change a damn thing. Aortta is a good dev and make good renders, yeah, I'll give you that, but his BIGGEST WEAKNESS is the lack of communication and consideration towards his supporters. Unfortunately, it's not a scoop for those who follow this thread since it's beggining. F95 has a lot of other interesting games besides this one. Just forget about it for the time being and try something else. Pledger or not, the keywords here are " It will be out when it will be out ".

Reactions: fanboi and saolo996
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes