3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
I am already a person who spends on DMD developers. I liked the DMD game for the first time, and I liked the game developer so much that I supported the new game melody now. This developer really keeps the development date well and even supports it until the date of development.

However, I have supported one developer while supporting DMD. The quality of the game called Daughter SAGA is so beautiful, and the modeling of the characters is so beautiful that it was supported.

However, this developer is slowing down the release time. I was late to the developer, but the quality of the game was so good that I slowly asked him to develop it. And so I sent a message and planned to do so. However, the developer is delaying the release date too much. That's not to take money on the release date, but to take money on a monthly basis. I pay every month, I play games in 2-3 months? I stopped the spawn because it did not seem to be this ... eventually the game will continue to delay the game development date for the unfinished game

I was really eager to spawn during my first beta game of family secrets. I did not spawn because I wanted to see if the developers kept the development date well, but I enjoyed it as a late free game, and eventually the developer did not date more than my daughter SAGA games. This is something ....
If I had kept a little bit of development date, I think many people including me would have spawned more. This does not keep the development date.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
it's worrying, we only go from v0.1.2.1 to v0.1.2.2? It takes 3 months (and maybe more than that) to make a thousandth of the game!!??
That's not how version numbering works in IT. You can't tell how big the game is supposed to be just by the current version.

Dolner

May 9, 2017
I'm starting to think there is no new version at all and no new renders. Aorrta just rendered that one preview pic so people would get excited and not cancel their pledge before the next payment in a week.

login2me

May 15, 2017
That's not how version numbering works in IT. You can't tell how big the game is supposed to be just by the current version.
Ok thanks;), you are right, but usually such a small number is for bug fixes, Not for a new version with content.....:confused:
Well, perhaps I expect too much about this game.

H2S

May 20, 2017
This thread is almost as entertaining as Love thy neighbour, even if you're not into the game itself you almost always get a good laugh out of the threads.
Funnier is to see how many people still pay some money for this dev. The guy communicates nothing.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes