3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So there I could almost everything bet on it will not happen mom is the dirty cheap whore from the driver of it guy gets what he wants and the mc is the total failure of the game and the joke of the office and will behave every command from everyone in the office meet so I have no hope that there is something better to change it will come as it was provided in the last crap update unfortunately everything else would be a miracle
Call me naive:p, but I still have hope because a)The airplane release was amazing, b)The tag on patreon had "harem" in it (now that are no tags though:confused:) and finally c)The backlash for the last episode was huge because of how the story was presented with a bunch of guys in the office.

Of course anything could happen since I don't think Aorrta said anything on the matter, but if he/she actually listened to the complains on patreon when the last update was released, he/she would change stuff around. Let the driver be just a driver, the IT guy not going after anyone, get rid of Jordan and the MC is actually there to replace him.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Call me naive:p, but I still have hope because a)The airplane release was amazing, b)The tag on patreon had "harem" in it (now that are no tags though:confused:) and finally c)The backlash for the last episode was huge because of how the story was presented with a bunch of guys in the office.

Of course anything could happen since I don't think Aorrta said anything on the matter, but if he/she actually listened to the complains on patreon when the last update was released, he/she would change stuff around. Let the driver be just a driver, the IT guy not going after anyone, get rid of Jordan and the MC is actually there to replace him.
well naive I would not call you you have only on the familiar wwas there is ..... and yes the game has a harem day but the only probably refers to the fact that you get all the stale exhausted girls all the others already had and no longer want and mom comes to you only when she was

used by the driver endlessly fucked and totally consumed and worn and from the other also because I dare to doubt that it only remains with the driver who fucks her or had all the other ngirls in the office were already endlessly fucked by especially the black guy and from each other so only remains old verbreuchte rest for the mc left WHEN he eventually sometime in 5 or 6 years (at least in this slow updates) can get anything because I'm afraid that the mc provisionally only a total failure in the game remains one must

not only look at what the guy has made it although the mc his boss says that he will disappear so please ll he still comes to the office of the mc makes himself comfortable in the chair and gives the mc instructions wwas he has to do and like a stupid little idiot he follows the orders so what should you expect because of the mc? and arrorta will not change anything

because it was written that will change the story, nothing at all about what happens to the mom who will fuck to the whore and endlessly with the driver ..... and yes I said so even before several times the first part in the plane was fantastic but the rest is crap especially the last update

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The renders are superb and mom is hot as fuck. I'm actually willing to support if this new update erase all my fears from the last update. Let's hope he/she rewritten the last update story and take the "possible" ntr out. If there's no driver after mom and secretary, no IT guy with the secretary and no Jordan (black guy) after any other girl, I will support.
What exactly is your issue with an IT Guy and a Black Guy?

Reactions: Sharper

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@JohnJG All the girls in the game belong to them even if the girls aren't interested in the mc. If the girl is madly in love with another man before the mc even came into their lives, it's still bad for them. You know why? Cuz the girl didn't drop what she was doing, dump her boyfriend, then immediately fuck the mc screaming what a big cock he had.

To those complaining about other males doing their jobs in the game, I wish you guys could understand just how ridiculous you sound being insecure about that.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
@JohnJG All the girls in the game belong to them even if the girls aren't interested in the mc. If the girl is madly in love with another man before the mc even came into their lives, it's still bad for them. You know why? Cuz the girl didn't drop what she was doing, dump her boyfriend, then immediately fuck the mc screaming what a big cock he had.

To those complaining about other males doing their jobs in the game, I wish you guys could understand just how ridiculous you sound being insecure about that.
I think the problem is that the girls can be fucked instantly on the spot of each other in the gam even if they are confessed only if the mc wants it then it is new or the mc has to beg forever serrttalk make gifts buy aufgam' massage and stinky feet massage and what I do not know everything

but if anyone else in the game wants them they can not quickly tear the clothes off their bodies anyway they are married just this unequaleit it is the some players repeatedly on the annoying is the same with the tyrant everyone may take nwas he wants only the mc is a useless pussy and that's just really annoying, unfortunately, nothing will change

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The renders are superb and mom is hot as fuck. I'm actually willing to support if this new update erase all my fears from the last update. Let's hope he/she rewritten the last update story and take the "possible" ntr out. If there's no driver after mom and secretary, no IT guy with the secretary and no Jordan (black guy) after any other girl, I will support.
I agree with some of it, but i think leaving some of em in is okay just make it avoidable.

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017

I totally agree, how insecure and possessive does one have to be to despise and throw hate at the creator just for making a game realistic. Skip the whole "My mom was faithful until she met me" bullshit because chances are if u want a slut she gonna be used by a couple of men first. If she starts being exclusive to u then good for u but if she doesn't don't be a lil bitch lmao yall wanted a nympho yall got one.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018

He should then think about changing the settings to his liking before or during his playing.

I always thought that the difficulties were part of the gameplay. There are quite a few options. It’s an enjoyable game. Anyway, I appreciate the response MuttDoggy.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017

I totally get it what some of you guys are saying, but you can't deny that this game had a harem tag on patreon (I think here too) at the time of the last update, so imagine my surprise when I played. And I'm not alone, you guys know really well that the update was not well received mostly because of the new direction it took, just go back and read the comments here and on patreon.

May 7, 2017
I totally get it what some of you guys are saying, but you can't deny that this game had a harem tag on patreon (I think here too) at the time of the last update, so imagine my surprise when I played. And I'm not alone, you guys know really well that the update was not well received mostly because of the new direction it took, just go back and read the comments here and on patreon.
I might add as well, the gripes are also aligned with the weird plotline that came out of nowhere (bridal grooming for millionaires?, Possible cheating? coercion, etc.). I mean, in a sense the first 2 episodes (intro + ep 1) pretty much settled the MC as a focal point of affection with no visible competition, in a supposed harem building context, then suddenly on episode 2 the focus is shifted to the rest of the cast, their ridiculous personalities and their own subplots (blackmail, and others).

To conclude, the subplots and their themes weren't on the fetishes list nor mentioned by Aorrta on his Patreon, which ended up leading to a series of events similar to the backlash that DS and Big Brother experienced with the fetish "that-no-one-shall-mention" coming out of nowhere. Consequently, the delayed updates, him never addressing the situation with the last update, deleting a series of posts with complaints and lack of communication, is why people are becoming paranoid.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I agree with the plot being ruined in the last 2 updates. It went from a sexy plane trip to help take over dad's business to a weird conversation followed by a sandbox-ish scavenger hunt where ever time you turned, there's sexual situations (conversations, innuendos, and voyeurism) with the feeling that it's a blue ball testing facility and you're the guinea pig. I agree with that part. But focusing on a possibility that may or may not exist in the future is ridiculous. Let's stick to blasting the game for that it currently has. Not for what may or may not come.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I don't know what's the dev's state of mind or the reasons he's acting like this or has he health issues (mental or physical) or is he just clueless about dev responsibilities or just lacking of communication skills. But intentional or unintentional he's the best trolling dev I've ever seen. :)

I hope he overcomes any troubles (if there's) he's having and continues developing this promising game with much more accurate deadlines.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes