3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm still waiting for the developer (not you, Aorrta) who will make the perfect mom/son virtual experience...
I read this twice, and both times all that I could imagine was someone recounting their normal, typical, boring relationship with their own mother... Still make a better game than Farming Simulator though!XD

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Game looks very promising!
Thank you for taking your time to help us, at the F95zone -to understand your game better!

Cheers
- Twistty
Can we get v0.1.2.2p ??

Thanks in advance Twistty.

Jan 17, 2018
I read this twice, and both times all that I could imagine was someone recounting their normal, typical, boring relationship with their own mother... Still make a better game than Farming Simulator though!XD
In the context of the forum and the game you know this wasn't the meaning of my post.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
0.1.2.2. is out (or not?) since a few months and is just a little fix or something, the real update was supposed to drop on april 20th or around this date.

A

anongambia12345

I still hope for a miracle. The renders in this game are the best I’ve seen.
Do anyone have recommendations for similar, or other neat, games?

My favs:
DoD, LaS, TAC, F.I.L.F, Melody, Milfy city, Depraved Awakening etc. Well written stories with well written renders and no RPGM.

Reactions: fz

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
I still hope for a miracle. The renders in this game are the best I’ve seen.
Do anyone have recommendations for similar, or other neat, games?

My favs:
DoD, LaS, TAC, F.I.L.F, Melody, Milfy city, Depraved Awakening etc. Well written stories with well written renders and no RPGM.
. But I believe it's included in your etc.

Reactions: anongambia12345

Pakiii

Aug 9, 2017
Since the update is not coming very soon can anyone recoomend me some games to play?(games which are on this site)

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
this scumbag dev will never change. but the strange think is that 218 patrons still supporting him while he do nothing but lying since the beggining and showing no respect for them. what a pitty!!!

Reactions: KiGa

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Any way to enable the skipping of unread text? Can't find an options file where I could enable it, like other renpy games often have. Just wanna start over and make a few different decisions, but like this it will take too long.

I don't get it, why would you remove the option to enable/disable this? It is ALWAYS better to give players more options, removing one just seems idiotic.

Also the scroll up/down for going back/forward would be great to have. I keep trying to go back to review the pic I just clicked away and bam, ugly reminder that the author thought it would be a good idea to remove an option that every single other popular game in the genre has enabled.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes