3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I know that you guys like talking and arguing about NTR, but as it's not in the game, keep the arguments out of here. Please.

It could (and usually does) descend into chaos, so I'm giving a warning now. Any more arguing (peaceful discussion is fine), and there will be warnings/threadbans given.

~ Eoin ~

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
@developer:
You can fix your restarting music by using something like this:
Code:
if renpy.music.get_playing(channel='music') != "yourmusic.opus":
    play music "yourmusic.opus" fadeout 1.0 fadein 1.0

gijoe167

Apr 1, 2018
Need a month to think of another excuse.
Need another month to create another website for the new countdown.
And then repeat again and again...

Reactions: dunhill

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
When this game will be posted ?
Never.
He wrote. what the gamee will be released April 22. Then he is gone for 2 months. Then when everyone thought that the project was closed, he made a post that the game will be released on June 22 and disappeared again.

Reactions: ait123

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
Add abandoned tag already!?

Doesn't seem like dev is returning anytime soon. In 8 months, just 2 episodes (3 if you count the "special" ep or whatever it was). With just this much he's earning 650+ each month without having to do anything.

IMHO the development on ep3 might have just started

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
As long as the dev occasionally writes something like "I'll release something very soon" or some shit there won't be an abandoned tag.

Hazard Zone

May 30, 2018
Damn shame that episode one has errors. Either you choose to compliment her or hug her,both paths go into errors that leads to end of the game...

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Disappointing updates aren't really scammy, but the constant "There will be something at date X" followed by a few months of nothing is rather suspicious. This forum is not the center of adult games on patreon universe, but it's also rather suspicious there is the occasional message that there will be a release soon, just so this game will not be marked as abandoned.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
For me neither, but even if it was now that wouldn't really be an excuse why he hasn't released the update that he announced for about three months ago x'Dx'D

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes