Ren'Py The Family Uncut [v2.0] [volcanavius]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Perhaps the story will bring something interesting in the future, however the graphics are not very appealing. Not even for scientific purposes, if you know what I mean :)

• Haha
Reactions: Samael-79

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Updating Thread to v2.0...

Thread Updated to v2.0!
Thread Updated.gif
Thank You for your Patience!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Family Uncut [v2.0] [volcanavius]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID:

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Going my the post date here and the info on the itch.io page it looks like the updates like once every two years. That's... not impressive.

RishBish

Aug 5, 2016
the file is 954mb but when extracting it is only 101mb
why iso
where are the other 800mb?

View attachment 748704
The other 800mb was hopes and dreams. Everyone knows you can't extract those so easily.

Going my the post date here and the info on the itch.io page it looks like the updates like once every two years. That's... not impressive.
It is not impressive at all, but, funnily enough, it does allow one to make jokes after quoting a 2 year old post. So... that in itself might be impressive. What may be even more impressive is if that 800mb mentioned being hopes and dreams is actually true, and it survives on hopes and dreams, resurfacing to collect more hopes in dreams to last through until its next 2 year resurfacing.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The other 800mb was hopes and dreams. Everyone knows you can't extract those so easily.

It is not impressive at all, but, funnily enough, it does allow one to make jokes after quoting a 2 year old post. So... that in itself might be impressive. What may be even more impressive is if that 800mb mentioned being hopes and dreams is actually true, and it survives on hopes and dreams, resurfacing to collect more hopes in dreams to last through until its next 2 year resurfacing.
It must survive on something but from the looks of it this died a long time ago. At the very least it's probably on it's last legs. I can't imagine the dev makes any money off of this but well... people are know to spend money for a lot less.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I can't progress after your brother says "let's go find something to eat". Going to the diner just says "a short time later" but nothing happens. Nothing in your kitchen either. Anyone got past this part?

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
I think the title is a bit inappropriate, because the story so far has only been about a vampire/brother and his sister - without a father and the mother has a supporting role at best.

the female models hardly differ from each other in appearance and I think the renders / animations are average.

I find the navigation a bit cumbersome and there are no descriptions of the rooms/places in the house or on the map.
Notes on further steps / continuation of the action should be improved.

releasing a first update to v0.2 only after 2 years and then not really offering much content is a no-go for me personally - there is too much choice of other projects that offer far more in a shorter time to have.
good luck

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Completely stuck after getting the message "(I think it's time to find out just what I can do.)" in the upstairs hallway. Ironic. Nobody's in any of the known locations (Store and Diner). Store is closed, diner says "(We just ate.)", there're nobody in any of the rooms, can't find any interactable objects other than in the bathroom (they aren't passing the time), clicking the desk in MC's room isn't doing anything, although it is lit up when I hover over it.

Why isn't this a VN? And why does it have the VN label and the sandbox tag at the same time? Isn't that a straight up contradiction?

Reactions: krkarr

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
Is this missing the horror tag?

Because those 2 teens in the banner image are LITERALLY seconds from a gruesome death at the hands of whatever ghost/vampire/monster just snuck up on them and tapped them on the shoulder.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes