2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sarat

Jan 8, 2018
is it freezing during the ending cause I swear I fixed that bug several times... post a screen shot so I know... atm I'm assuming it's the issue I think it is I can fix it again in a flash
Here. Got mad an deleted the game. Its from paranon ending

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
the zip I posted fixes that... if anyone needs me i'll be trying out the demo for smash boy(RJ225414)

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
Does somebody know what is the use for the bikini ? You can buy it in a shop in Bina's town

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Does somebody know what is the use for the bikini ? You can buy it in a shop in Bina's town
The bikini is something the Tribute onee-san at Yuwaku will ask you for.

Can I get some help too? I got stuck at Darumuto. I cleared the fairies cave and all the bosses of the world, and entered the theatre from the back, but it didn't trigger anything. I'm also missing the password from the market. How can I get the mysterious man to give it to me? I imagine I'd need a mirror mentioned in the dialogues, but no idea where it could be

Edit: I somehow had missed the lazy succubus in the bed. Ended up wasting an hour looking at previous areas in case I missed something lol

Andy10144

Feb 3, 2018
I'm having trouble getting it to play. It says " RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" What do I do to fix it?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm having trouble getting it to play. It says " RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" What do I do to fix it?
You need to download and install the required RTP.

kanokon

May 12, 2018
This game was fun, I play long time ago but must give up with japan language make me struck.
Thank, now I can play till the end.

Unfortunately Still stuck somewhere.
Can someone tell me how to get password from Mysterious man and princess ribbon for another ending?

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Love this game <3
It's not linear like these kind of games tend to be. Some stuff in it is pretty cryptic though. You definitely gonna need internet to find more of the game's content

likeaboss

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks for the link, though I can't make heads nor tails of it.
Here's the google translate for the switch girl.Sadly this is the best i can do.
Young lady switch.
[List of enemies that change as you switch]
Masturbation on the street (boobs)
Old sister in town (ass) Buttocks
Sister's turn of virtue
Sister of a virtue Thigh Koki
Odorious mother breastfeeding handjob
Feller likes sister blowjob
Sexy older sister masturbate
Friendly maid handjob
Footjob Girl Foot Job
Bloomers girls production
Dress's sister's chair

Reactions: Julius

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks, I've noticed a couple of different scenes, and I'll try to keep these in mind. Wouldn't mind if someone who knew for sure would tell me though.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
very hard game i am supposed to be playing a hentai game also i hav played about 3hrs and not one hentai scene, i suggest you avoid it...

Reactions: Radbug

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
very hard game i am supposed to be playing a hentai game also i hav played about 3hrs and not one hentai scene, i suggest you avoid it...
You haven't looked hard enough then. Most "scenes" come mainly in the form of battles and the spoken dialogue in them, and a good number of enemies have scenes after losing to them. Even in the first area, the Town Oneesan(boobs) has one when you lose. And even discounting that, you already also have more "traditional" h-scenes. In the first town after beating the first dungeon, there's a woman who blocks your way from the portal to the next area. After speaking with her, speak with her again to get a paizuri, though it'll give you a game-over too.

Point is, don't blame the game for your lack of searching, though I will concede that the game is fairly difficult.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes