claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Okay now I have played this game three times (sister ending, family ending and drow ending) and I can give more input.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 14, 2017
Man I remember the early versions where Dabna was an option, though that made going to the capital impossible as her route was never developed beyond that point, and Xerana didn't have to die to go to the capital alone. Good times

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Man I remember the early versions where Dabna was an option, though that made going to the capital impossible as her route was never developed beyond that point, and Xerana didn't have to die to go to the capital alone. Good times
You don't need to kill Xerana to go there alone, just walk on Sandys path till you get the flower and sell it to the merchant, this way you will go to the capital alone.

Aug 24, 2016
I hurt myself remembering asking about her two years ago in this thread.
Routes are done but she's still gotten the ax.

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
So, I'm at a loss, and I checked the walkthrough, followed the steps, but I can't seem to get the mind break route for corporal or the dwarf slave. Is the mind break/slave route still an option? I pick I dont want to stick to one woman, bet 10 gold on the woman, go through the dialogue and help corporal but after I buy the dwarf my only option is to say she's free now??

Camrin91

Mar 23, 2019
So, I'm at a loss, and I checked the walkthrough, followed the steps, but I can't seem to get the mind break route for corporal or the dwarf slave. Is the mind break/slave route still an option? I pick I dont want to stick to one woman, bet 10 gold on the woman, go through the dialogue and help corporal but after I buy the dwarf my only option is to say she's free now??
The dwarf storyline no longer exist

Aug 30, 2019
guys,i have some question , at drove route, after fendom and equal routes, do you still have hidden images in galery? at death too? and at aunt routes , still have hidden content? i tryed everything, and i cant undestand why? is anybody with full galery?

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
guys,i have some question , at drove route, after fendom and equal routes, do you still have hidden images in galery? at death too? and at aunt routes , still have hidden content? i tryed everything, and i cant undestand why? is anybody with full galery?

Try this advice:

To unlock full gallery:

Go to game folder>renpy>common> 00gallery.rpy

open the file using e.g. notepad++ and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". All you have to do is change False to True and you unlocked the whole gallery.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
If I remember correctly, she got the ax because none of the Patrons were voting for her, so Winterlook just decided cut her out entirely.
Hate to say it, but probably nobody voted for her because she wasn't really presented like an equal option to the rest of the heroines, so voting for her would have felt like a waste of a vote. Self-fulfilling prophecy, really.

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
Was dabna the dwarf that you win as a slave?, also is memory serves right wasn't there an option to enslave/use red on the ork lady why was that removed I was looking forward to brake her Xerana and water spirit lady

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Was dabna the dwarf that you win as a slave?, also is memory serves right wasn't there an option to enslave/use red on the ork lady why was that removed I was looking forward to brake her Xerana and water spirit lady
Nobody ever voted for her route in patreon polls so Dev just axed her route wholesale

Makes me sad, cause I only even found out about this game cause someone mentioned there was a female dwarf you could sex up in it

Oskern

Mar 29, 2020
Hey, I just played Fate of Irnia for the second time and i have to say it is one of the best visual novels I've experienced so far. You should definitely make a similar game or maybe even a sequel where you can choose what ending you got and carry on from there. the art style was really nice and the story was actually pretty engaging.
Really good job man.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hey, I just played Fate of Irnia for the second time and i have to say it is one of the best visual novels I've experienced so far. You should definitely make a similar game or maybe even a sequel where you can choose what ending you got and carry on from there. the art style was really nice and the story was actually pretty engaging.
Really good job man.
He does. Check the opening post.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes