DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yes, the succubus update!!! She's finally back. I remember she was there as a option to enslave i believe but it wasn't implemented yet so you couldn't do it. Though I'm not fully sure if i just missed it or didn't meet the requirement for the scene so it probably was still there.

Anyway, I've played through most of the endings i believe except for the Death one and i believe the Mom/Sister and Mom/Aunt(?) Vanilla threesome endings. I did the Sandy(Solo/MB(?)), Drow, Orc, Mom(solo/MB), Aunt(solo), Sister(solo) etc...and seeing as this is still being updated, i hope there's a chance for the Commander as an option as well as The Witch in the forest.

Between this and now The S.h.e.l.t.e.r(which irinia got me to play in the first place) this Dev might be one of my favorites as i love both of the games he's created.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah This update loved it had best ending :cool:(y)
I bet final update with complete "Fate of Irnia" Great Job Dev (y)
Just there are no sex animations :cool: with animation with be perfect (y)

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
.63a
You can now enter Succubus romance route and get 1 H scene with her. For that, you will have to be in no relationship and use blue on her when there is a chance.
i uuhh.. do not think this dev knows that a succubus would literally not give 2 flying shits if you were in a relationship prior to getting with one... if anything they would encourage their loved one to bring more to the bed... or be impressed if they already had a harem, and the MC wanted them to join.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
did the dabna (<dwarf) mb/slave route get deleted or did they change how to access it? can't seem to unlock the "she is mine" option

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
did the dabna mb/slave route get deleted or did they change how to access it? can't seem to unlock the "she is mine" option
It never had any content.

The whole Dabna thing never goes anywhere, think it was scrapped.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
This is funny cause I was just about to ask if the succubus route will be implemented but we use blue on her? Iirc in the past there was only an unimplemented red orb option, well now we Volta play the waiting game for the Rosaline route

Lol and now new update has succubus romance route
Honestly I would have preferred using the red orb instead of the blue orb, but I guess we have to wait patiently for that option lol.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
You can now enter Succubus romance route and get 1 H scene with her. For that, you will have to be in no relationship and use blue on her when there is a chance.

How can i pass until that point without getting romance?. Every prior choice has make me to take ghorza, sandy, or xerana

:unsure::unsure::rolleyes::(

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

How can i pass until that point without getting romance?. Every prior choice has make me to take ghorza, sandy, or xerana

:unsure::unsure::rolleyes::(
when offer to save the dwarf decline of take it but release the darf when captured by xerana scream

Reactions: TwinSideWings
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes