DarkCondor

Dec 30, 2018
People, there's a way to get to the Queen's route that doesn't involve killing Xerana. You just have to refuse all the ladies' advances until your sister picks you up from your house. There, the option to "go to the kingdom alone" will appear.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I don't know if this will be an unpopular opinion, but I personally think that Winterlook should stop developing FoI or at least put in hold until SHELTER is finished. That game is so much better, it makes me wonder if the artist is even the same or just improved through the years.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I don't know if this will be an unpopular opinion, but I personally think that Winterlook should stop developing FoI or at least put in hold until SHELTER is finished. That game is so much better, it makes me wonder if the artist is even the same or just improved through the years.
FoI was in development before SHELTER, and it was only started after FoI was drawing to a conclusion, along with the changing of the system (FoI was worked from tyranos); thus, of course Shelter would be better.

Edit [Forgot, but implied]: Imo, finishing FoI shows that the dev has dedication, that they won't abandon a project due to one reason or another; they'll at least complete it to the best of their ability.

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Hmmm it is gonna be interesting when we figure out how to accoplish this after all getting the sister and aunt happens when at dinner so how to get both is interesting. :)

Last edited:

seeezart

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough for this new route?
no guide but if you want to see the new gallery try this gallery unlock method:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

courtesy of https://f95zone.to/members/lickmedaddy68.1070874/

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes