White ranger

Nov 12, 2018
I complained about how the only way to get Rosalin is to cheat on others and that remains true, but if you try to avoid relationships, it railroads you into fucking Xerana, whether it makes any sense or not. I chose to leave her chambers (since I was railroaded into bringing her and didn't feel she deserved execution) and then the textbox starts talking about her getting on the table and spreading her legs. Now I am forced further into her route. I heard the queen was an option now. Is that true or will I be forced to continue with Xerana?
With Xerana route until she's locked up in jail and have her executed to get the route for the queen but no other route

White ranger

Nov 12, 2018
lmao i never picked that option. Oops, guess the dead dark elf will not be good for interspecies relations.
To get the xerana route you need to say no to the other girls in the beginning why she gets locked up in the jail execute her and you get to Queens route

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.62a+Custom Money Cheat Mod :

IN ORDER TO GET 100000 GOLD YOU MUST INVESTIGATE THE BODY ONCE YOU EXIT THE TAVERN IN PROLOGUE AND TAKE THE MONEY.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Aug 14, 2017
Like, wasn't it optional whether you brought anyone along or not originally, back when this was still on Tyranno? Why must it force me to kill someone to go to the capital alone?

Aug 17, 2019
That's awesome but one could easily add 999999 money with if they know how to work file manager on their device, I use that on just about every Ren'Py game I play.

I only play on Android.
they could, but with this, they don't have to worry about anything other than picking a certain option. Much Easier don't you think?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a way to go through the dabna route because everytime I try I get nowhere
It was never finished IIRC, no one ever voted for her in patreon polls so they just cut her route. A shame cause she was the reason I found this game

RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
In the scenes gallery for Xerana there is an epilogue where she doesnt have a kid, how do i get that, if i recall youre forced to impregnate her no matter what

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes