Bleed1ngthunder

Feb 25, 2019
anyone else have an issue when trying to do the corporal mind break/dabna slave route? I follow the walkthrough and when it says to select 'she is mine now' i dont have the option? all i can choose is 'corporal is right, you are free'? Is there something im missing?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
anyone else have an issue when trying to do the corporal mind break/dabna slave route? I follow the walkthrough and when it says to select 'she is mine now' i dont have the option? all i can choose is 'corporal is right, you are free'? Is there something im missing?
If you look at the gallery (in the main screen), there is a red/blue orb at the top right side. That indicates the romance/mind break gallery route, similar to the orb in-game.

TL;DR -- The walk through is old, and the 'route' you're trying to find is either not implemented yet, or was snipped, when they converted the system to Renpy. Also, IIRC that route was a dead-end, with only 1 scene.

Reactions: Wuzzup

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Dabna route was axed a long time ago due to nobody ever voting for her in patreon polls, only thing that's left is a red orb scene I think. IDK about Coporal tho.

Reactions: soundengineer

jingkai

Mar 9, 2018
I think the death mind break route is broken cuas everytime I use red on her the next day it goes back to valina

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
This is funny cause I was just about to ask if the succubus route will be implemented but we use blue on her? Iirc in the past there was only an unimplemented red orb option, well now we Volta play the waiting game for the Rosaline route

Obviously, you've never fucked a Succubus before... :p:p:p:p
Sorry, had to kid around
Lol and now new update has succubus romance route

Reactions: matt2c2
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes