feethunter1

Dec 29, 2017
to get the new route love mother and take her to the city. when in city sleep/sex wit Katrin den go to the bathhouse den say "yes" to sex, when you meet mom say "i love you both" and "Touch blue" and from there just make a normal love mother route

sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
How to unlock Death picture number 5 in the blue route and Death picture number 2 in the red route ?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Super game need a good update or BIG update :) + litle animations on each sex options
Love it (y)

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
I don't have a full save, but if you're just interested in the scenes you can unlock the gallery. Refer to this post:
To unlock full gallery:

Go to game folder>renpy>common> 00gallery.rpy

open the file using e.g. notepad++ and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". All you have to do is change False to True and you unlocked the whole gallery.

Aug 14, 2017
I complained about how the only way to get Rosalin is to cheat on others and that remains true, but if you try to avoid relationships, it railroads you into fucking Xerana, whether it makes any sense or not. I chose to leave her chambers (since I was railroaded into bringing her and didn't feel she deserved execution) and then the textbox starts talking about her getting on the table and spreading her legs. Now I am forced further into her route. I heard the queen was an option now. Is that true or will I be forced to continue with Xerana?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes