phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Doing a playthrough of 0.61 from start and chose to use blue on Sandy and then opted for a bj instead of a footjob. Back in the bar on day 2 when I asked about yesterday's events I get:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/events/prologue/sandy_romance_prologue.rpy", line 247, in script
    if sandy_route_fj ==True:
  File "game/events/prologue/sandy_romance_prologue.rpy", line 247, in <module>
    if sandy_route_fj ==True:
NameError: name 'sandy_route_fj' is not defined
So there's two issues here. The first is you are using a variable without defining it first, and that only happens if you take the footjob scene. When I rollback and define it to False in the console the dialog continues with a mention about the bj. So that scene doesn't set it to False.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
at game/events/sandy_romance_prologue.rpy line 921:

Code:
"Who do you hate magic?" if sandy_afterdcquestion1 == False:
Should be "Why do you hate magic"

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
events/capital_castle_general4.rpy line 100 has a typo:

Code:
player "I will make sure it won't. We will return as soon as possible and with the Queen. And someone, help this mand and return to your duties."
mand should be man.

line 425 has a typo:

Code:
succubus "Oh, here goes the famous Mage of the Red Mountain. Old far didn't even enter me before having a heart attack."
old far should be old fart.

events/capital_castle_final_battle.rpy line 106:

Code:
 player "But what I do know is that every one of us is willing to fihgt until their last breath."
fihgt -> fight

Last edited:
Reactions: hafsid

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I'm not familiar with artist pricing, but how much do you think the artist charges for the every CG drawn?

Reactions: Witcher0135

Embarrassment

May 19, 2017
can you also provide a walkthrough if possible this is really interesting
'Fraid I can't :(

The scene is pretty easy to get though. Just gotta sleep with the Mother first and then when the whole family has dinner at the Aunt's place, choose to sleep with your Aunt. Meet her at the bathhouse afterwards for "special relaxation" and when you later get a confrontation with the Mother after exiting the bathhouse, choose the option where you wanna "get jiggy" with both of them.

The rest is history :p

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
I tried the latest version with the queen again but I honestly can't get anymore of the locked pregnant sex images with the queen, which also don't show up in the gallery because of it. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a way to make the Devs aware of it?

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
'Fraid I can't :(

The scene is pretty easy to get though. Just gotta sleep with the Mother first and then when the whole family has dinner at the Aunt's place, choose to sleep with your Aunt. Meet her at the bathhouse afterwards for "special relaxation" and when you later get a confrontation with the Mother after exiting the bathhouse, choose the option where you wanna "get jiggy" with both of them.

The rest is history :p
coolio thx man! gonna try tonight

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
oh god im so hyped for that paht:D
i think it is one of the most anticipated paths:love:
don't get me wrong the other girls are hot and lovely:sneaky: (you guys know what im trying to say right;))

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes