JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Qmil679 Wait! You're asking the right questions, but I think it's too soon! I've never played this game either - I'm gonna give it a whirl on v.69 (as is only fitting :D). As a fellow Irnia Virgin (Virginian?), let us - and any others too, of course - enter Irnia together when that day comes (uh, hmm, poor choice of words... you know what I mean tho!)! Whaddaya say, comrade? It could be Fate or something! The Fate of the Fate of Irnia!

we-can-do-it-together.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
There is no harem tag, so I have to focus on one woman? :D Otherwise, there will be consequences?
Consequences? None, you are the king of the hill :p I guess you are one of those who like reading the reviews/walkthoughs of a game before trying the game yourself (I do that too!) and are not bothered by anyone spoiling the fun.

Reactions: Qmil679

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
There is no harem tag, so I have to focus on one woman? :D Otherwise, there will be consequences?
Depends on who you're aiming for. Ex. If you want the Queen, then if you sleep with anyone else, she'll be locked. Then there are some choices, like in most visual novels, that can affect the story, like how if you sleep with the aunt, while on mother's route, and don't pick the correct one, she'll go back.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Consequences? None, you are the king of the hill :p I guess you are one of those who like reading the reviews/walkthoughs of a game before trying the game yourself (I do that too!) and are not bothered by anyone spoiling the fun.
I prefer to know what and how works in this game. I don't like sudden surprises that I did something wrong. :D

Reactions: blademaster89

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Depends on who you're aiming for. Ex. If you want the Queen, then if you sleep with anyone else, she'll be locked. Then there are some choices, like in most visual novels, that can affect the story, like how if you sleep with the aunt, while on mother's route, and don't pick the correct one, she'll go back.
Hmm. And I could ask, if it wasn't a problem, for a photo of what mom and aunt look like? :D Thanks.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I prefer to know what and how works in this game. I don't like sudden surprises that I did something wrong. :D
Hehe, I get ya, nothing wrong there, the game is short to be honest with multiple arcs, you can replay the game again if you didn't find something that you fancied, BTW, the options that you're given will give you enough hint on where the story will lead to. Do try it when you have the time for that. if not, go for the walkthrough assisted run :p.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I'm just wondering how long til completion. Played thru many times previously, but am now at the point of just waiting til it's done to play the whole thing. Comes a point in any deving game where I have enough of iterating and just wait til done.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just played this game for the first time. Only Mom solo route. :D
And so far, my favorite characters are Mom, Sister, Queen.

Now I'm planning to do Sister solo route, then queen and then group route (mom and sis etc.)

I don't really like Aunt MC.
She is looking for men for one night.
If we play in her route, it definitely changes and she's only with MC for sure. But the mere fact that she has a husband and she is looking for lovers, spoils my opinion about her. Already at the first meeting with her, she does not know us, but tries to ''get us''.

Out of curiosity, I chose to go to sleep with her and I agreed to have sex with her. And that scene with her.. I didn't like.
She didn't like sex with us (she wasn't satisfied) and she left the room immediately probably angry at us.

/Ok, I played her route a bit and only became convinced that I don't like her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's nice to know that it's just sex for aunt.. and if she are not satisfied, she will go to other men. Fuck that.
I do not continue her route. There are many other better women in this game.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
4.10 star(s) 81 Votes