PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
3 more missing sound files, this time during the first Miriam + Beatrice threesome on their romance route.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Some of the routes weren't moved over, because there wasn't enough content to bother; Dabna being one of them, with only one or two scenes. Think her route is the next one to be released, not sure though.
Is there a list of all the stuff that hasn't been moved over yet? I'm also assuming the Jenny route hasn't been moved over yet, since I can't seem to trigger Jeremy being arrested.

Edit: I did figure out how to trigger Jeremy being arrested, I just had to not pursue Sandy after the first day.

Last edited:

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Depends on who you're aiming for. Ex. If you want the Queen, then if you sleep with anyone else, she'll be locked. Then there are some choices, like in most visual novels, that can affect the story, like how if you sleep with the aunt, while on mother's route, and don't pick the correct one, she'll go back.
You can get Queen in the end of Beatrice/Miriam harem MB route as well.

Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a list of all the stuff that hasn't been moved over yet? I'm also assuming the Jenny route hasn't been moved over yet, since I can't seem to trigger Jeremy being arrested.

Edit: I did figure out how to trigger Jeremy being arrested, I just had to not pursue Sandy after the first day.
Don't remember, but the changelog should have most routes, along with the game's gallery.

DarkCondor

Dec 30, 2018
The game is amazing, but I would like the final art of the succubus romance to go back to the classic TFOI style, not the SHELTER style. Make no mistake, SHELTER is another good game, but including their art in TFOI breaks consistency and aesthetics.

UNNI_FIED

Sep 21, 2020
The game tends to show up more and more often with oddly more updates.
I mean it stayed quiet for so long

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes