• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Bellua

Jan 6, 2018
TFOI 0.69a

Changelog:
You can now confront Leanor if you used Red on her before and take her for yourself.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
TFOI 0.69a

Changelog:
You can now confront Leanor if you used Red on her before and take her for yourself.

TY my newest favorite member

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Seeing more and more 'epilogue' stuff mentioned in changelog. Gotta be getting closer to complete tag, yeh? That's what I'm waiting on. Restarted far more then enough times with iterations.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Seeing more and more 'epilogue' stuff mentioned in changelog. Gotta be getting closer to complete tag, yeh? That's what I'm waiting on. Restarted far more then enough times with iterations.
Personally, it's completed already and Dev is just adding extras at this point. Like Leanor, Succubus, and Queen barely have any interacts until the later half of the game. -- Tack on how you need to be in no relations before their route, and it's just... *shrugs* -- The dwarf chick's route was taken out because there were barely any content. So and so forth.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Personally, it's completed already and Dev is just adding extras at this point. Like Leanor, Succubus, and Queen barely have any interacts until the later half of the game. -- Tack on how you need to be in no relations before their route, and it's just... *shrugs* -- The dwarf chick's route was taken out because there were barely any content. So and so forth.
Dabna was out because, well... she's a dwarf and in Patreon eyes... that's a child

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Any advice?
Honestly, my only complain about the game is that a lot of the sex scenes are hidden by the text box.
How do I hide the text box temporarily?

Sep 13, 2020
Looks good! So since Fate of Irnia just got updated then I'm guessing Shelter is next now in a couple of days or maybe a week or two now. How exciting! My two favorite interactive games by the same developing studio!

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes