lasanhaman

Mar 18, 2018
Just wanted to say that I love these games with good/bad routes and this one caught my attention instantly.
I played it for hours to complete the gallery. Keep up the good work. I will visit the patreon page for sure

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What pregnancy content is there in this game? Is it (e.g.) just one ending, or is there more to it?

Bellua

Jan 6, 2018
TFOI 0.69b Leanor MB Epilogue

Changelog:
Leanor MB route now has an epilogue and 2 new scenes.

Remember to consider supporting the author.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Any advice?
Honestly, my only complain about the game is that a lot of the sex scenes are hidden by the text box.
How do I hide the text box temporarily?
Figure you have solved this by now, but for all ren'py games, press "H" for hide. Don't think I've seen a dev annoying enough to change that keybind, so should work on all ren'py games.

Reactions: S - Boy

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Quality dropping with every update

Figure you have solved this by now, but for all ren'py games, press "H" for hide. Don't think I've seen a dev annoying enough to change that keybind, so should work on all ren'py games.
scroll wheel button is much easier to use btw

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone have any idea what this is about? lol
She shows like this only for a second, when visiting the brothel after saving the Queen.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
The Walkthrough 0.58 is not out, but here is the 0.57, I modified it to make it more readable.

muttdoggy, could you put it on the first page? The other walkthrough is way too old.

EDIT: Official Walkthrough v0.66a.
For a more recent walkthrough go Here. (below the changelog.)
I'm assuming the mod won't work since it is not up to date, as most won't, correct?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I'm assuming the mod won't work since it is not up to date, as most won't, correct?
That's not actually an in-game mod that put in the game folder, but you can get an updated walkthrough by clicking that "Here" link. ;)

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes