lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I'm assuming the mod won't work since it is not up to date, as most won't, correct?
I see you have been answered, but I will answer anyway. This is not a mod for the game. Just a conversion and editing of the original walkthrough which was jam packed with copy/paste and not pleasant to read.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I see you have been answered, but I will answer anyway. This is not a mod for the game. Just a conversion and editing of the original walkthrough which was jam packed with copy/paste and not pleasant to read.
Thanks

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I hate this game, cuz it's too damn SHORT !

Most of the cast are quite intriguing but the writer is straight up "NOPE I'm not feeling it" and rushes the endings while giving up on world building he built in the early parts when he moves to the capital.
Death is BAE followed closely by Rebecca and I feel terrible I couldn't get them both, imagine getting Death to fall in love with you, obtaining divinity and a Paladin devoted to you that's somewhat being Thanos but one who gets the happy ending ! and the the nerd inside me screaming to write this down while simultaneously 凸( •̀_•́ )凸 the writer on letting a good chance to use this route slip by.

Reactions: silentangel

SadGhost123

Jan 27, 2018
I absolutely love this game. I just wish there was a transparency slider for the textbox, or just a simpler design. It covers a lot of the scenes. (Yes I know you can press H, but then the text is gone too.)

Last edited:

Bellua

Jan 6, 2018
TFOI 0.70a Water Naiad update.

Changelog:
You can now romance Water Naiad. Route comes with 2 H scenes and will be finished next month.

Scrooge McDuck II

Feb 12, 2018
Feels like these updates are getting more and more meaningless, really missing the days that this was the "main" project, and all his attention wasn't on shelter. I'm not a big fan of it, so it just feels like getting tfoi finished is getting dragged out.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes