• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Well if he is expecting support for his new game. He sure won't be getting it from me unless he comes back to this game and continues. This game so far is his best by far. Ive played shelter, just reminds me of fallout 4, which I didn't care for. And who isn't making a space game now.
This game should have ended 2 years ago, shelter however was a rushed ending.

Reactions: kelvyn115

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't get why people love Shelter so much, the characters just look weird to me, for all the "graphic enhancement" I much rather prefer the graphic this game has, or the artstyle whatever you want to call it. The other one is just ugly...
1. Irnia has 5 different artists. Saying it has a "style" is a stretch. The art looks all over the place.
2. Shrug. Well personally I disagree with you and think shelter art looks better. This is a matter of taste.
3. Shelter is not just graphics enhancement but also gameplay. Irnia has some questionable design decisions. (too many branches requiring too many replays... in a game about mind control). SHELTER simplifies it into only 2 routes, love (seduction) and mindbreak (typically via mind control). So you only need to play it twice.

well... regardless. starting a 3rd game with 2 unfinished ones doesn't look good.

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
1. Irnia has 5 different artists. Saying it has a "style" is a stretch. The art looks all over the place.
2. Shrug. Well personally I disagree with you and think shelter art looks better. This is a matter of taste.
3. Shelter is not just graphics enhancement but also gameplay. Irnia has some questionable design decisions. (too many branches requiring too many replays... in a game about mind control). SHELTER simplifies it into only 2 routes, love (seduction) and mindbreak (typically via mind control). So you only need to play it twice.

well... regardless. starting a 3rd game with 2 unfinished ones doesn't look good.
The CG art looks good and realistic, the rest doesn't really matter to me. Shelter's art looks horrendous in both cases so I can just puke to it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The CG art looks good and realistic, the rest doesn't really matter to me. Shelter's art looks horrendous in both cases so I can just puke to it.
Welcome to the amazing world of personal taste, where different people like different things.
You said you don't get why people like shelter... well you have your answer. Their subjective personal tastes in art is different than yours.
You want to puke when you see the SHELTER art. I on the other hand want to fap when I see it.
There is no point in arguing about this

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone have walk through i'm completely running circles in sandy's route and tbh i don't even know who the hell is the women in purple dress with yellow eyes shown in the gallery....relly in need for complete walk through & the link on page does goes to mega link which says that the file is no longer available .....so if anyone can help please do....

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
Welcome to the amazing world of personal taste, where different people like different things.
You said you don't get why people like shelter... well you have your answer. Their subjective personal tastes in art is different than yours.
You want to puke when you see the SHELTER art. I on the other hand want to fap when I see it.
There is no point in arguing about this
Why do you assume I'm arguing with you?

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Shelter an Apocalyptic Tale was half-asked and rushed to completion leaving tons of story content unfinished after going afk for 3-4 months with no communication if you to know how bad check my posts. The Fate of Irnia is dead and has been since last summer. The dev has basically said fuck theses games and moved on to Stellar Dream. Always be careful who you support on Patreon. I do hope nobody is blind enough to support Winterlook moving forward.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I know dam well someone did a mod for shelter, that lets you have more than 1 girl pregnant at a time. And unless this recieves more content, 0 support will be given. Didn't even bother with Stellar Dream. :/

The_system

Mar 29, 2018
I just finished this game today and i have to say i'm a little disappointed, the game felt like it was building up to some great battle and it just ends abruptly like the dev was bored of the game and rushed it or something.

Reactions: mrttao

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I plan to play this game from the beginning. Only for MC mother as usual. :)

I love the relationship between MC and mom in this game. :love:

• Love
Reactions: BhosadBhangi

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished this game today and i have to say i'm a little disappointed, the game felt like it was building up to some great battle and it just ends abruptly like the dev was bored of the game and rushed it or something.
His game: ''Shelter'' was rushed too. Unfortunately with this Dev it is like that.

Reactions: The_system

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
The Harem route is finished and other routes are still on going.
Am I right..??

Or there will be more for the Harem route.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
It was a miss for him to write Shelter, guessing from the way he rush it to its end. Should he focused on finishing this game and get another game with quality, I think it will be well received.

DankCornelius

Feb 17, 2021
The Harem route is finished and other routes are still on going.
Am I right..??

Or there will be more for the Harem route.
It's finished for a what's already set up with a few of them, like the Queen, Mother, Beatrice & Katrin, but excluding that, the other characters are basically sidelined, like Sandy, Death, Ghorza, etc, as they don't really have harem routes, only solo routes (though there are a few random threesomes thrown in there once in a while).

Reactions: roshan559
4.10 star(s) 81 Votes