lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the person who did the art for this game is the same who is doing the art for S.H.E.L.T.E.R and stellar dreamer?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Darn its a shame that the game is dying so much more could have been done, the MB for the Corporal isnt done for starters!

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
This game could've ended with all it have, before the (unnecessary) updates of water naiad or corporal. or at least extend some of the female characters' story, because some of them were a little short than others, for me personally.

Reactions: John-18

abudirka

Jul 21, 2017
I saw that the Dev completed his other game 3 months ago, so I came here to see if that meant he's had a lot more freedom to work on this. But this hasn't been updated since October last year. Did he just disappear entirely or is there some other project out there other than Irnia and Shelter?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I saw that the Dev completed his other game 3 months ago, so I came here to see if that meant he's had a lot more freedom to work on this. But this hasn't been updated since October last year. Did he just disappear entirely or is there some other project out there other than Irnia and Shelter?
yes they are working in a new game:stellar dream.
[Ren'Py] - Stellar Dream [v0.1] [Winterlook] | F95zone
version 0.1 is out.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes