• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Dec 17, 2017
Whoa! Both this one and Shelter done! And some people thought this was going to be a bad year! I am overjoyed since i have had my eye on both of these for quite awhile now.

• Angry
Reactions: Vindaria

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I did a search for Xerena - but couldn't find the info I needed.
I need to confirm is "bug/error" "I didn't something wrong" or "as intended".
On the Xerena route -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide
Abstinence = no sex, period. If you abstained from "anyone but her" you didn't have complete abstinence. Even masturbation would break abstinence, fyi.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Hey as long as it's not a rushed job
which routes were incomplete anyway? pretty sure corporal and dabna were some of the few left and they had endings

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Game is now finished, Winterlook has applogized that it took so long but Patreon's anti-incest rules has made it kind of difficult.
Where did he even drop it, it's not mentioned any time recently on Patreon

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
nice to see this finished after almost 6 years well 4 months and 11 days shy of the 6 year mark

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
I haven't touched this game yet so I'm going to ask what kind of transformation does it have just curious before I get into it?

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes