• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Vivo001

Aug 22, 2018
Xerena route is broken for me. Every time I go off to fight, the dwarf slave girl, who shouldn't exist on this route, pops up and tries to hug me. Then the whole game breaks

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Haven't played this yet but I did enjoy S.H.E.L.T.E.R until the abrupt, unsatisfying end. Is this similar or worth playing?

xanthus88

Nov 30, 2018
"all routes", no rosalind route, no queen red route and water driad red route still has not gone past the first scene.
Typical winterlook, half assing the ending of yet another game he made.
This. It seemed like there was supposed to be more and it simply wasn't finished. The queen stuff particularly, same with the Water Driad. I haven't played the new version yet on account of the bugs, but is the dungeon shit with Jenny even expanded? It seemed like there was an intention that that might go a bit more, such as a pregnancy scene.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
It's taken almost 6 years but is it really complete?? I've been following for two and a half years, and I believe the most satisfying path was with Morta. The queens path needed a little something else. The mothers path felt like you were forcing her whether it was Dom or Love. The sisters path, at first when I used red on her it felt so wrong but later I saw she was just being naughtier/freer since she loved him that way before. For the others, the stories were a good mix.
I hope winterlook has something as compelling as Fate and S.H.E.L.T.E.R in the works. I've played both many many times.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Mirazel

Sep 17, 2019
I haven't touched this game yet so I'm going to ask what kind of transformation does it have just curious before I get into it?
Not much of transfomations in this game. Just two in the Morta-Route if my memory serve me right. One is Morta taking the apperance of a mortal woman and the other is you turning into a god in the end.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"all routes", no rosalind route, no queen red route and water driad red route still has not gone past the first scene.
Typical winterlook, half assing the ending of yet another game he made.
Queen was never going to get a mind break route.

Rosalind is only a side character.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes