• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I am pretty sure, he just toss a Finished onto this since, he was Unofficially already done with it. and Everyone keeps demanding him to come back and add more content. Atleast now that he says it is finished. I can cross any support for him off the list, since this is the only game he has done, that I would support him. :/ Shelter was a half assed thing, he could have fixed the 1 Preg at a time to multiple, but that would then require some work. Nah, etc.

No TFOI No Support. :/

Now if he comes back and does more content, which should happen. I got no problem.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I saw that there are new scenes with the orc woman and the dwarf woman. Someone can tell me how can I unlock them? Thanks in advance.

Uggasto

Feb 14, 2019
I saw that there are new scenes with the orc woman and the dwarf woman. Someone can tell me how can I unlock them? Thanks in advance.
After Gorza asks you to buy Dabna and you free Dabna you have a choice. If you say that Dabna stays with you, then you can get new dabna scenes. If you say that Dabna must stay with Gorza, you go to tavern with Gorza after which you can sublit to her and get new scenes

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Right from extracting the files it looks like there's a dwarf romance route, orc femdom route, a jenny route and a secret ending with all the girls in a harem(single image). Despite the dev's claim about all the routes being complete there isn't a queen mb route, naiad mb route, drow mb route or a harem route. Really isn't any routes for a combination of the girls either really. I'm personally annoyed that the orc got 3 separate routes but the drow didn't. Ah well, yet another game half-assed on this site.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Hi. I saw that there were new scenes added in the gallery of the woman working at the brothel. Someone can tell me how I can see these new scenes? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Bro6767676

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There, links are good, version number wasn't changed by dev so left that alone. Will update if anymore bug fixes are done. Mega links are the ones from itch.io so if they go down, probably means new patch was released.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes