Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Thank you for the solution to get both end when the people rebel and where we use the sphere. But someone knows how we can get the other scenes in the gallery page of the woman's working at the brothel? We also see the guy who fights with Ghorza that we can transform into a woman ... Is it related to him, these other images?

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Welp it took 6 fucking years to finish a VN that isnt even all that long, but I'd say its decent. Reason Im being so harsh is cause a VN of this length, even when only being worked on by one person really shouldnt take this long to finish. Reminder "Snoot Game" was made by a few 4chan anons in just a few months, lets not even bring up "Katawa Shoujo" cause thats not even fair.

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
Welp it took 6 fucking years to finish a VN that isnt even all that long, but I'd say its decent. Reason Im being so harsh is cause a VN of this length, even when only being worked on by one person really shouldnt take this long to finish. Reminder "Snoot Game" was made by a few 4chan anons in just a few months, lets not even bring up "Katawa Shoujo" cause thats not even fair.
apparently Winterlook has a history of spending a long time making a game and then abruptly "ending" it

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
apparently Winterlook has a history of spending a long time making a game and then abruptly "ending" it
Yup shelter felt like it would get a boatload more content but suddenly winterlook decided to just put out a half assed "ending" and now fate of irnia got the same treatment and winterlook even had the audacity of claiming all routes are finished which is not true since water naiad red route never got past the first scene.

Uggasto

Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone have any idea how to get new scenes in brothel? I tried visiting it as many times as possible, bit wasn't able to see anything new.

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Yup shelter felt like it would get a boatload more content but suddenly winterlook decided to just put out a half assed "ending" and now fate of irnia got the same treatment and winterlook even had the audacity of claiming all routes are finished which is not true since water naiad red route never got past the first scene.
was romancing the naiad a route? I thought it was a mindbreak blowjob which killed her lol

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
After 6 years, this game is finally completed, it was a bumpy road with all the routes and shit, but damn this is a good game.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes